Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wrenboh's Guide to Battlegrounds ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Wrenboh's Guide to Battlegrounds ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Battleground Guide:

You can enter the battleground by clicking on the battleground button on the top of your map by world boss

This is a 2 fold objective map and is only accessible by players level 30+

1) Collect more crystals quicker than your opponent. First one to 5000 points wins the match
    2) Kill your opponents to prevent them from farming crystals.

Here you see the staging of your battle team on the level 30 - 39 map ( i used my alt to grab this shot )

Here you see the staging of your battle team on the level 40-49 map. Not sure if they plan on opening another one for 50-59.

Ok as you can see here you notice that there is an interface on the right hand side of your screen. Here it shows your
    star points, honor points, and current number of team crystals collected.

from this interface you can elect to use 200 star points to refill your health if you won a close battle and are low on health
    since you can't use potions in BG. You can also see where you stand in the rankings of the current battle by clicking on the rank
    button which brings up the rank screen

Caution - Use of star points lowers your ranking on the map and may cost you the MVP award.

Ok so at the start of the map everybody rushes to the center of the map trying to grab crystals since that is the way to win the map.

There are 3 different types of resources that you can collect and they are all random.

Superior gives 30 starpoints, 3 battlefield chest pieces, and three Honor points.
    Normal gives 20 starpoints, 2 battlefield chest peices, and two Honor Points
    Inferior gives 10 Starpoints, 1 battlefield chest peice, and one honor Point.

Now once you have collected the crystals at the center of the map you enter into the transport phase. you have to transport
    these resources back and turn them in to the resource recovery officer.

On maps for 30-39 You turn them in here

On Maps for 40-49 You turn them in here

Once you click on them it will bring up this notice which again you have to click to turn in

Also on the way out of your home base you will notice there are guardians that protect your base. You can gain honor and star points
    by defeating the enemy guardians but be aware they are very tough bosses and you will lose star points if you lose to them.

Here is one of the bosses for level 30-39

Here is one of the bosses for level 40-49

Now during duels in which you fight enemy players all rage built up in previous fights stays with you however your health does not recharge
    unless you use star points to refill. During battles you may use runes but again you can't use scrolls or potions in the battleground.

Once either team collects 5000 resources your team wins and battleground is ended. Here is a shot of your rewards and the final rankings
    along with the MVP marked. Not sure what the MVP reward is as I have not received it yet.

Now I will be updating this guide with specific numbers once i can capture these but this is revision 1.0 of this guide.

Honor Ranking

Private - 2000 Honor ( thanks greyhatter )

Rev 1.0 Initial posting
    Rev 1.1 Started Honor requirement listing
    Last edited by WrenBoh; 09-15-2012, 04:44 AM.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Very nice....visuals in a guide are always a great thing to have.

Comment

Um if i may >:

VERY NICE VISUAL GUIDE, GREAT JOB.

( i may not be right ´so if i am not, please do not mind this)

That part about it being 30-39/40-49 one sides, it is wrong.

It is just one for "good" team (white angel npc)
      And one for "bad" team (dark angel swordwielder npc)

Aka. one for each team ;P

Also, you can spend your time killing instead of farming materials to, it gives both honor&Star points to, to be honest, a lot. more Honors from killing then farming materials.

The sub boss (lvl range 30-39) is quite easily killed by a lvl 35 in 3 parts arena 35 gear (also add orange trinkets, Battle Rating around 12k) for the ones who wants to try, the easy one.

There is 2 diffrent sub boss, one "ranged" one "melee" ranged one is weaker, dark teams ranged is a archer, white teams is a gryphon.

Dark team has a headless knight as melee, white team I do not know.

If i was wrong, pls do not mind it.

Also, MVP gives reward, i think it was honor, but i don't remember exactly.

Regards:
      Lust.
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
        Um if i may >:

VERY NICE VISUAL GUIDE, GREAT JOB.

( i may not be right ´so if i am not, please do not mind this)

That part about it being 30-39/40-49 one sides, it is wrong.

It is just one for "good" team (white angel npc)
        And one for "bad" team (dark angel swordwielder npc)

Aka. one for each team ;P

Also, you can spend your time killing instead of farming materials to, it gives both honor&Star points to, to be honest, a lot. more Honors from killing then farming materials.

The sub boss (lvl range 30-39) is quite easily killed by a lvl 35 in 3 parts arena 35 gear (also add orange trinkets, Battle Rating around 12k) for the ones who wants to try, the easy one.

There is 2 diffrent sub boss, one "ranged" one "melee" ranged one is weaker, dark teams ranged is a archer, white teams is a gryphon.

Dark team has a headless knight as melee, white team I do not know.

If i was wrong, pls do not mind it.

Also, MVP gives reward, i think it was honor, but i don't remember exactly.

Regards:
        Lust.

Depends... If i'm running a heavy time wasting build, i can be holding up your strongest pvper, while rest of my team goes for quick points. team scores extra 200 points while i delay you and die for 30 points. =P all depends on the situation

Comment

If i may, I always get MVP when i had the highest Kills(Defeat column, this is a translation error and has yet to be fixed). so i always use Star points when-ever i need it.

But I think using star point lowers the teams faction points? am i wrong?

Comment

Champion- 4k honor

Comment

Upon reaching lvl 6 honor title your honor decrease everytime you die.
              Guild [INFINITY]
              Guild Position: MEMBER
              Class:knight
              Username:GreatPaul
              Lvl:60
              server: Duskin Arena

Comment

WrenBoh, if you would kindly check your Inbox please.

Comment

So Far:

Private= 2000 Honor
                  Champion= 4000 Honor
                  Warrior= 7000 Honor
                  Elite Warrior= 10000 Honor
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hi, thank you for the guide. Just a quick stupid question. I am a level 33 archer, but I don't have the battleground tab at the top of my screen. :/

Comment

thank you these have been quite helpful, and encouraging, is there a way we can see how much of our lifeline we have after each win in battlegrounds to prevent premature attacking??

Comment

? ARE YOU FOOKING JOKING a guild to BG? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL This is a joke

Comment

@Smoldering MVP does not give rewards, I have gotten it a few times and never got anything extra. MVP just makes you feel good.
                          @silverblood327 You don't have the BG icon because it's not time for it yet. BG only opens at 21:00-22:00
                          @VIPforfreeplz How is this a joke? It helps new players get the hang of this game. Don't even bother posting here if thats all you want to say.
                          Crystal Saga
                          Server: Whisperwind Beach
                          IGN: hei
                          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                          Guild: Nightmare
                          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                          Server: Tauren Camp
                          IGN: Izaya
                          Lvl: 45+ Archer
                          Guild: Mayhem
                          Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

I like pretty pictures
                            Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

battle ground

the battle grounds are different levels 40 and up are all together witch make fighting mostly impossible for levels 40 to 49. can't fight some one that kills with just one hit so i wish they would make different room for 40-49 and 50-59 and 60+ would be a lot better then haveing most of the player just stay in they starting area so they don't get kill. just some thing for other to think about thanks for listoning

Comment

Working...
                              X