WORLD BOSS: Separate rooms for Knight Mage Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORLD BOSS: Separate rooms for Knight Mage Archer

Hi i would like to suggest that we should make different rooms in WB each class will partake with his own class like Archer in his own room in WB same in Mage and Knight. In this way we avoid imbalance of the 3 job classes. As we know and i've observed in many servers and in my current server. Archers do great at WB followed by Mage and comes the Poor Knight digging scrap.

Cuz we know that in Stats alone Mage and Archers has Full Pow. Stat. 100%
    Unlike the Knight's Stat. in Pow. which is 50% at this rate not to mention the skills we can imagine how they do in WB with that Pow. range difference.

So my goal In this is all top 1-10 ranks are in equal dmg ranged to his levels skills and job class
    this goal is to have fair gains in WB in all job class. hence "knights" got poor Pow. Stat. and i believe the hardest boring class to play in Wartune

Why do i play Knight class u say? I like swords like Knight's Big Sword which is cool looking.
    or mb if u put sword in archer as their arrows or a mage holding sword or swinging that would be ugly

Hope you'll make some changes or implement this request.

IGN: â„¢Suoâ€*
    Last edited by R24934899; 12-14-2012, 06:05 AM. Reason: would like to add something but nvm...
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Something really has to be done about the knight and the world boss. At 44K BR unbuffed, reviving @ 10 Balens, lev 5 pot, max combos and 50% boost, I should not be losing to archers well over 10K (sometimes more) underneath. Before I could deal with this because archers had to have some kind of good setup to compete but these buffs pretty much ensure any half decent archer can tank all hits and easily push past me as well as any knight.

I'd *love* to hear some kind of intelligent discourse about how this new feature is equal across classes.

Comment

Simple suggestion but a good one nonetheless.
      +1
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

thats a good idea..

Comment

i second the motion

Comment

useless idea.. like u going to kill it 115M of hp with those few people.
            tell your mages or knights to revive. then use buff 100%. since crit is not buff.. u got the chance to beat them. good luck.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Think this... WB has 3 attempts daily right when u hit 1% total dmg at WB u get a bonus reward of 50k Gold 50k Daru x3 = 150k Sure gain not to mention ur dmg per round at WB in my experience i reach 135k Gold so far till WB's HP drops zero
              just that fact u can get a total of 700k-800k Gold up. and u cant rely on last hit all the time hence it is very difficult to land the final blow or have u unlock the secret of last hit

so in all weather we can kill or cant kill we all benefit on this...

i would like to hear ur opinions guys pls feel free to post ur opinion on ths
              Last edited by R24934899; 12-14-2012, 06:04 AM. Reason: some colors not match :)
              “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,

Comment

what I find interesting, is that on server 44, the top player and regular 1st place on the WB is a knight....

it is coming across to me, like the issue is that people want to be the 1st on the list and because they can't be that, they want the world boss changed so they can be

the top 3 players average about 13-15% of the total damage to the WB, and often its a knight, a archer and a mage... so they must be doing something right if they are doing so well....

Comment

I want to refine the suggestion.
                  3 "rooms" one for each class. Like the ordinary wb, but each room has its own wb. So archerd could have one with 51m hp while knight is at 20-30. (It was just an example).
                  I vote for top 3 rewards to be 200-150-100 at best if this is implemented. This is done in haste on my phone, I'll try to get back to it when i get home.

Comment

it could be an idea, top 3 of each class and then the overall top 3. which would make it more fair with less complaints lol. And the top 3 overall can not redeem the top 3 class prizes. Or smething like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                      what I find interesting, is that on server 44, the top player and regular 1st place on the WB is a knight....

it is coming across to me, like the issue is that people want to be the 1st on the list and because they can't be that, they want the world boss changed so they can be

the top 3 players average about 13-15% of the total damage to the WB, and often its a knight, a archer and a mage... so they must be doing something right if they are doing so well....

Im not saying i want to be the #1 Knight at WB i dont have a problem if a knight is #1 in WBs that is cool prolly big time balenor knight i dont care..
                      My point here is this. Lets say im in s44 and im still cant get 1% dmg before boss Dies... thats the typical top rankers doing hell of a Damage DPS
                      now lets say we have 3 separate rooms example lets enter Knights room. Now here strongest DPS players are cut in half and lets say here the #1 knight who Rules WB so to speak only knights battling for gold/daru now right..? Now see this.. with, lets say there are 1-3 strong knights included the #1 knight that deals good DPS now chance of u getting 1% total dmg will increase yeh?? - plus #1 is still #1 see... my point here is that TOP 1-10 is all knights at this WB room so all classes will benefit in their Own room.
                      Last edited by R24934899; 12-14-2012, 08:31 AM. Reason: change color

Comment

well i am a knight and i don't mind giving archers 1 or 2 advantages
                        since archers are not really having a major advantage in the game as they used to before lvl 45

although i am in support of the suggestion since i wanna see a class distribution in WB sometime in the future so +1
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I concur in toto.

Comment

Lol guys . Then we should have class based group arena too . Since mages have the advantage there because of their aoes. Really lol...

Comment

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
                              Lol guys . Then we should have class based group arena too . Since mages have the advantage there because of their aoes. Really lol...
                              pls see our Goals bout this topic and dont stray away. Goal here is to get fair gains of Gold and Daru as possible at WB. pls stick to the topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X