Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: therion sand rider...

therion sand rider...

the card says it lasts for 7 days which i knew already... but if i hang on to the card and dont use it can i use it later and still have the super steed for 7 days?

Mage of Multitudes Bigblete is just another poster. For now.... Bigblete's Avatar
    I don't think so buddy, as in Saturday at reset, you lose the mount and all the stats, so in truth, the card is only valid for 6 days. As far as I know, you will lose the stats Saturday reset no matter what. Next week I'll wait 1 day to use it, and I'll keep you posted in this forum to let you know for the following Saturday. But I'm 90% positive you lose it Sat. no matter what.

im holding on to it right now thats why i asked i didint use it yesterday after finals

Mage of Multitudes Bigblete is just another poster. For now.... Bigblete's Avatar
    Ohhhh! Then YOU keep US posted if it holds past Saturday morning

By the way: if you ever feel the will of coming back with us on S9: Pirates, #8 strongest guild across EVERY servers, is recruiting. COUGH!

You can keep the card indefinitely and use it whenever you want. the 7 days starts from the time you used it, not the end of the guild wars

Knight of Knowledge CondorHero is considered so-so around these parts.
    Technically speaking, there can be 2 people with therion sand rider at any one time?

No, when you receive the card the no. days will start to count.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

well i just used the card now and it still says seven days ill keep u posted but by all rights i shouldent lose it to sunday unless it does start counting when u get it

but i did wait 2 resets after the finals of gb so if it works ill have it for this weeks finals we will see

Herald of Harkenings R225310 is just another poster. For now....
    you actually dont loose the stats, the mount leaves but the stats do not......

i have the mount in the finals right now so no the card dosent count down till u use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast