Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Rogue 1st rebirth spell "Execution"

Hello guys,

I'm playing a shadow rogue on the french version of Crystal Saga.
    Sorry for coming and posting on your forum but given that the american version seems to be much more advanced than the french version I thought I might give it a try and get my answers here.

After the first rebirth, shadow rogues get a new skill called "Execution" in the FR version (I don't know if it's the same on the US version).
    For those who don't know, basically what it does is 10 attacks in 2 seconds.

Now here is my problem: it's not about the fact that with server lag this skill is extremely hard to use, it's not about the fact that if the enemy runs away you keep on whippin' yo daggers in the void like some epileptic moron....It's about the mana cost of this skill....

The tool tip says that at level 4 the skill costs 32mp to execute.
    But what actually happens is that for every attack of the 10 attacks.... I'm losing 32mp... which comes to a total of 320mp for 1 skill!

I'm only level 63, so my mana pool is relatively low (900+ mp)... thus this skill costs me 1/3 of my TOTAL mana pool...

Was this intended? Because this becomes really problematic in battlegrounds... 3 Executions and i have to run far away to be out of combat and use a pot...
    Which is really not practicle...

Is this the case in the US version?....

Thanks in advance for your answers.

It's a bug. They fixed it months ago in our version.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      It's a bug. They fixed it months ago in our version.
      Thanks a lot for your answer. Because the french Dev team keeps on saying that it is "working as intended" and that they plan on leaving it as it is...

If a Staff of Crystal Saga US (a moderator) could confirm that this is (indeed) "faulty" it would bring more weight to my post (as I plan to use it as argument/proof).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers! (from france)
      Last edited by R210735179; 06-11-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Kindly link this topic to the devs: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=quick+death
        "Fixed an issue with Rogue Scion Skill Quick Death consuming MP inappropriately."

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Kindly link this topic to the devs: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=quick+death
          "Fixed an issue with Rogue Scion Skill Quick Death consuming MP inappropriately."
          Thx a bunch! this will do

Comment

Hey guys missed me?

Sorry to bother you again....

Does anyone know if there has been a similar issue with the skill "Blizzard" for socerers? (consuming "X"mp/wave)

Thx in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X