Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: What to level, Blood rune or Healing rune?

  1. #11
    If you have high HP and high Def, Heal Rune will be awesome for you.

    Because it doesn't just "nullify 1 hit", such as you have 70000 HP, but opposing only deal like 2000 dmg on you, your Heal rune lv.1 heals for 7000, lv.2 heals for 8400. (that's 3~4 hits)
    And if you're a Knight... place a Shield on yourself and if you have high Block, mass healing back to full HP.


    Blood rune is mostly used to counter the above character, however lv.1~3 isn't that great until lv.5 and above.
    3~4% of HP lost over 3~4 turns.
    That's around 9~16% total HP lost (or around 1~2 hits from some characters - might as well just attack regularly since it takes around the same amount of round to fire off an attack or rune)
    Lv.5 Blood Rune is 5% for 5 turns, and I believe it also can be cast 2 times. (so that's 25% of total HP - if used twice, that's 50% total)



    Blood rune is mostly used in Class War by Mages and Knights, it is useless for Archer due to fast combat, no drags.

    So for Archer, Heal rune is better if you have a moderately high HP and Def, best is if the opposing is targeting your Troops instead when you use a Heal rune.

  2. #12
    So I decided to go with a heal rune for the archer since archer battles dont last long even at high levels. For the mage, I decided to do the blood rune.

    I am still undecided for the knight though. My knight is lvl 43 and so I rely on my angel troops to heal me, while at lvl 60+ I plan to have LD and so high block to heal me. Between that though, in the 50s I cant rely on angels or block to heal me. But I am building for lvl 60+ so is the blood rune is better at those levels? I need advice from lvl 60's+ players.

  3. #13
    My two cents as an archer...

    It seems at my level (~65) most people open with brutality to maximize their AOE damage - including myself. By the time I can fire off the remaining rune I'm usually too deep into the match to warrant using bleed. If the match is even, often cycling one more round determines who dies first, me or them. If the match is tilted it really doesn't matter between blood, heal, or anything else. I've been running with the heal rune and so far it really helps tilt even matches in my favor.

    I'll also add that between BS and the heal rune I can replenish some HP on lesser opponents which can help in BG and save the cost of some HP pots in other events. In fact, I don't even buy hp pots anymore.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdab View Post
    So I decided to go with a heal rune for the archer since archer battles dont last long even at high levels. For the mage, I decided to do the blood rune.

    I am still undecided for the knight though. My knight is lvl 43 and so I rely on my angel troops to heal me, while at lvl 60+ I plan to have LD and so high block to heal me. Between that though, in the 50s I cant rely on angels or block to heal me. But I am building for lvl 60+ so is the blood rune is better at those levels? I need advice from lvl 60's+ players.
    Dont rely on block too much bro, its good yea but even at 3.1k block i cant rely on it too much atm... ofc u can get 5k block but to get it u will have to sacrifice one of your base stats(most probably MDEF as u dont need it in CW) big time so if your planning to do that then dont consider heal rune. However if you are not planning to do that then consider this...
    I dont have a 100% guaranteed advise as its a close call but heal rune works good for me as its effect increases as your HP increases, with it at lvl 4 right now i heal 12k HP and it comes in very handy in PvE and especially in CW, so my pick is heal rune.... ofc blood rune is also good but heal rune is my personal preference as it's power grows along with your character, also knights get 20% additional HP boost so it becomes really powerful as u get new astrals, legensdary sets, socket HP gems, get leg rings etc.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stork8675 View Post
    I'll also add that between BS and the heal rune I can replenish some HP on lesser opponents which can help in BG and save the cost of some HP pots in other events. In fact, I don't even buy hp pots anymore.
    HP pot isn't even suppose to work in BG...

    I posted up a Bug about that before, lol (haven't been able to duplicate it tho, think it's some sort of one-time bug)

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by anichaos View Post
    HP pot isn't even suppose to work in BG...

    I posted up a Bug about that before, lol (haven't been able to duplicate it tho, think it's some sort of one-time bug)
    He said hp pots in other events, not in BG.

    I actually didn't think about heal rune in BG to conserve hp so that's great. That's probably because I am in the 70 BG so I don't normally get 2 fights back to back where having a bit more hp would save me anyways lol

  7. #17
    Priest of Pontifications Telstar is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    422
    I really like healing rune in BG, it's a kind of life insurance for the next fight... but in the long run dunno (reading this thread).
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

    I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts