Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartunes more and more expensive

Knight of Knowledge DeathRiver is just another poster. For now.... DeathRiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlad View Post
    inb4 "no one is forcing you to buy" posts incoming.
    Just because you said so:

No one is forcing you to buy anything!

The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

they kind of are making you buy stuff if you dont at higher levels people dont play with you in the team events as much . they want people with high br and if you dont have it they just kick you and you spend time trying to find people to play with. not to mention trying to make it in battleground or big guilds usually have a br minimum to be in a gb. without money its very hard to get your br to a appropriate level

I am here to post

P2W

my job is done.

Herald of Harkenings Torsida is just another poster. For now....
    It is a sad situation but Money always rules...Shoot people can break R2's rules and because they are "BIG" cashers it is over looked....It has got so that most of the events for mounts are not obtainable unless you spend Balens.(I said most not all)You will get close in the end but then time runs out and if you calculate from get go it is set up this way.R2 only has this game for one reason and that is to make money.So as long as they still have hundreds of dollars rolling in they are happy.It would take basically the big majority to quit spending to see a change and sad to say some people likes to be #1 in games because its a power kick so they will continue sending thousands of dollars...And then when they get bored they will pass their account on to someone else its a vicious cycle.If R2 would make things more reasonable im sure more would spend and they would make more....

WARTUNE NEEDS ONLY SERIOUS BALENS SPENDING PLAYERS.

Non-balens/Less balens players, this game is not for them anymore. The game is getting costly each month. I am surprise to find few average balens spending players from my server quit the game this mount just because they are unable to afford this game anyone. This has never been happened earlier.

I see many players have comments that "no one forcing u to buy". I just have one query for them, do u expect to be competitive without spending the balens ?? the game was designed in a way that at higher level, players must have to spend to be in competitive position. Therefore player's cost of competitiveness should be reasonable.

With recent trend of wartune marketing approach, it is clear that the game is no more for non/less balens players like us.
    Last edited by R214798543; 08-12-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R214798543 View Post
    WARTUNE NEEDS ONLY SERIOUS BALENS SPENDING PLAYERS.

Non-balens/Less balens players, this game is not for them anymore. They game is getting costly each month. I am surprise to find few average balens spending players from my server quit the game this mount just because they are unable to afford this game anyone. This has never been happened earlier.

I see many players have comments that "no one forcing u to buy". I just have one query for them, do u expect to be competitive without spending the balens ?? the game was designed in a way that at higher level, players must have to spend to be in competitive position. Therefore player's cost of competitiveness should be reasonable.

With recent trend of wartune marketing approach, it is clear that the game is no more for non/less balens players.
    Yup, such as it used to only cost 20 USD to obtain a rare event reward, than it went up to 48 USD, and now... it's 120 USD, LOL (that's if you don't get "lucky" in "gachapon" LOL)

wait for coming mount to see the asking price more than 400$.

Mage of Multitudes JohnNguyen is just another poster. For now.... JohnNguyen's Avatar
    Yupee. The game design for you to pay. It a business after all. Can't blame about how they should run their business kindly. If you like, pay. If don't like, quit the game.

Wartune is not the only game in the whole world. Find other games that fun, enjoy, and not rip off cash if you don't like how the was
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-12-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5Nzz6TE_0 ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zELa7nxPpak (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿◠)✌ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1aF54DO60 ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]> http://forum.r2games.com/group.php?groupid=483
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

I request all R2 players to share their feedback about this post.

The moderator of this forum has earlier commented that if there is a separate post of a specific concern, they can refer the matter to their BOSS.

Lets see if this time they are really concerned to hear our grievance.

Mr. John,

There is a level of reasonableness. That is what we are discussing here.

At this level, many players would be able to afford the game like few months earlier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast