Wartune Patch Notes for September 5th and Introducing Blessing Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I really, REALLY hope this blessing wheel bonus doesnt apply to the PvP, else itll be ONLYa cashers winning in Grp arena(coz of golden gears)
    can you explain a bit? is this like fate wheel? a limited number of spins with kyanite then only golden gears or what?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Its pretty straight forward. Each day the bless wheel will start at 10% and you can increase it by using kyanite. Based on the kyanite you have you can increase wheel to 200% per day. This will add stats to your academy and player, based on the increase you choose or based on the kyanite you have. Stats will vary per player based on there academy skills learnt.

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
        Its pretty straight forward. Each day the bless wheel will start at 10% and you can increase it by using kyanite. Based on the kyanite you have you can increase wheel to 200% per day. This will add stats to your academy and player, based on the increase you choose or based on the kyanite you have. Stats will vary per player based on there academy skills learnt.
        won't it help vips the most? because cooldowns are free for them and non vips have to use vouchers for cooldown to learn skill in academy

Comment

how many hours till we are back online ?

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            I really, REALLY hope this blessing wheel bonus doesnt apply to the PvP, else itll be ONLYa cashers winning in Grp arena(coz of golden gears)
            agreed .. if it does apply to everything ... get ready for some really angry players

Comment

Originally posted by R28963245 View Post
              for 2-3 hours it said

Comment

Originally posted by R28963245 View Post
                suppose 3 hours from now

Comment

4-6 hours says here

Comment

Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                    won't it help vips the most? because cooldowns are free for them and non vips have to use vouchers for cooldown to learn skill in academy
                    If u stop on some lvls (39/49/59/63), you can hunt kyanite and wait for cd's end to up it properly at lvl. Now if you'r rushing lvls... ofc u'll be behind on update in your Academy.

Comment

hmm ok.. just woke up, so i i hoped they started in the night )

Comment

use kyanite....duhh...ok...PLUNDER TIME!!! heheh

Comment

Originally posted by fyredeamon View Post
                          4-6 hours says here
                          Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT
                          Wartune will be having its weekly maintenance this Thursday the 5th of September at 3:00 AM EDT. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please click "read more" for further details.

Comment

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

See what's new with Wartune this week!

Comment

It can take from 2 to 6 hrs. This should be take no longer the 2hrs considering they have this data from 2 weeks now? so this update should be a faster one.

Comment

Since you guys here i need your concern on this topic which i post here
                                Below is the link vote what you feel about it

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings

Comment

Working...
                                X