[Activity] Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Treasure Trove

Duration: 9/12 – 9/18 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Something mysterious is going on...Each day this week, a Treasure Trove will appear at 12:00 and 20:00 on the hour in Starglade (L1). Search the trove for Anniversary Token x1. But be quick! Each Treasure Trove can only be searched 30 times before it disappears! Limited to once per player each time the Treasure Trove appears.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

The more I read about this weeks events the madder I get. They have a 1 mob event and a chest that only gives 30 coins twice a day. The second chest appears at the same time as the crypt so now we have to chose between trying for a great prize and 1 ***** coin. I think I'm going to take up basket weaving.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
      The more I read about this weeks events the madder I get. They have a 1 mob event and a chest that only gives 30 coins twice a day. The second chest appears at the same time as the crypt so now we have to chose between trying for a great prize and 1 ***** coin. I think I'm going to take up basket weaving.
      at least the summer hunt and summer gems events can be done at whatever time you like.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

lol this is stupid, only 30 times and it disappears? xD another pointless "event"
        YuiShushino
        [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
        Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
        It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
        A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

Working...
        X