[Promotion] Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29243465 View Post
    SELL Skeleton keys or crystaloids packs again people will buy either of these
    This, most wanted items by far

Comment

Why don't they do better offers, i mean the items are virtual code, it costs them nothing to sell them.
      If they did cheaper offers soooo many more would buy who have never spent before.
      Ninno20
      Foul Marsh - S328
      Knight 60+

Comment

Month over month, promotion gets worse and worse!!!! blahhhhh

Comment

waste of the balens

Comment

looks like they really shot them selves in the foot with this one

Comment

they need to lower the price on gems i'm willing to spend the money on anything on this game but the gems they are to outragous maybe if they kept the price but made them level 3 gems your buying it would be worth it but its definatly not for a level 2

Comment

wow Malleus ....

Comment

hehehehehehehe waste of money and balens it is much better to use balens on gem transposer or wings

Comment

not interested....

Comment

Please make some wings promotion again, I miss that chance
                      and crystaloid promotion also
                      Be Save As Always

Comment

Originally posted by ladyryka View Post
                        Please make some wings promotion again, I miss that chance
                        and crystaloid promotion also
                        After soul crystal event is synthesize clothes and wing event and i think wing and clothes promotion will coming

Comment

Wartune just getting richer and richer... more promo and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ***... can u atleast do promo with having to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ grrrrrrrrr

Comment

Wartune just getting richer and richer... more promo and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ***... can u atleast do promo with having to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ grrrrrrrrr
                            So you want a sale where you get stuff for free? Sorry, that's not how sales work. Have you ever seen a shop with 100% discount?

There are plenty of free events.. you can get 2 pieces of clothing this month for free and upgrade them to lvl 2.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

gudmorning

Comment

Originally posted by Orchidia27 View Post
                                lol promotion is for gemming up event $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yes but the event is for lvl 5, 6 and 7 gems. if some one buy 2 pack with $ 56 then they get 100 lvl 2, which is 25 lvl 3 and 6 lvl 4 and assume they get 2 lvl 4 from 3-5 pack,,,then they can get 2 lvl 5 gem. come on..dot u think 2 lvl 5 gem for $56 is a bit too much. and the rea
                                wars id 50 soul crysral and 3k kyanite...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X