Passing level 11 void..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing level 11 void..

First the boss will spawn 5 mates to kill whoever moves after whoever sacrifices the mobs will dissapear then use blood priest 7 second stun skill to keep the main mob stunned then everyone in party attack also if you feel this doesn't work here is my group that passed level 11....

Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	483.9 KB
ID:	1740149

"to kill whoever moves after whoever sacrifices the mobs will dissapear" didn't get that part e.e

Comment

Originally posted by fangydangymangy View Post
      "to kill whoever moves after whoever sacrifices the mobs will dissapear" didn't get that part e.e
      Sorry i'm tired and have to go to work so kinda rushed this I meant that we had "NiceJob" move first in level 11 after every1 said in then once he moved all 4 mobs spawned + the 1 in middle after he died the mobs slowly dissapeared after that we had our priest do the 7 second stun "Demon's grasp" then we pwned the boss
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-22-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

What about floor 13? it seems the same strategy wont work..
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by chop_suey View Post
          Sorry i'm tired and have to go to work so kinda rushed this I meant that we had "NiceJob" move first in level 11 after every1 said in then once he moved all 4 mobs spawned + the 1 in middle after he died the mobs slowly dissapeared after that we had our priest do the 7 second stun "Demon's grasp" then we pwned the boss
          does boss spawn 5 mates again during the 8 second Demon's grasp channeling?

Comment

Died on 16 T_T

Comment

Originally posted by R2398336 View Post
              Died on 16 T_T
              can you detail us what did you encounter? were the mobs hard? strategy?
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

11. Have a priest with revive. (just incase you get owned)
                Send out a sacrifice, or have rogue stealth to get the 4 Dark Masters to pop up. DPS, stun as much as possible.

It's like 56, 62 of ladder. They'll er.. "pop their auras" in this case, same as these floors if you use stealth.

12, kite when Mr. Rock spawns his twin. (hit 800k when I took a hit, ouch.)
                13, kite when Void Barbarian spawns his twin.
                14, use a bait as well, until Crab Warrior spawns his like, 4 babies, then stun, DPS, stun, whatever..
                15 is like 11, haven't tried my list of strategies fully yet.
                Originally posted by archdude View Post
                does boss spawn 5 mates again during the 8 second Demon's grasp channeling?
                They spawn again relatively fast, I believe within 5~10 seconds of first spawning, but not if stunned... I think. Don't take my word for it.
                Last edited by adrimid; 09-26-2013, 04:29 AM.
                Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                Guild: (J1)Philippines
                Level: 150 Eidolon
                Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                I'm annoying.
                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Sorry all was really busy pass couple days with working i have a list of strategies to beating level 11 now and this one is the simplest method w/o sacrificing. First have a party of 1 rouge 1 tank 1 mage 2 pirest 1 blood 1 holy <<< is my team I find that having a rrogue there really helps lower the bosses hp quick due to frag drain once your in level 11 wait for the boss to walk close to where you spawn and the blood priest uses "Demons grasp" and everyone dps the hell out of it after demon's grasp finish use blood priest 140 skill "blood pool" then should be dead. Also to note if the boss is not stunned it spawns 4 guys every 5 seconds.

As for the highest i got level 16 is my max atm and i have strategies for all those floor.

First to beat level 12 just do as you did 1-12 and DPS it dead and have a good tank my tank is level 149 with 500k + hp and 55k pdef with 69% reduction and this boss only hits me for 100-120k which is really nothing to me since my blood lust skill heals me 30-40k every hit

for level 13 which is the picture which we died in make sure you have the priest healing the tanks and keep reselecting the boss because it will spawn a double and he will get unselected.

Level 14 was another easy floor just DPS it as much as possible can also rinse/repeat my strategy for lvl 11 since it is something that can own any single boss from lvl 1-20 void if you have the DPS

Level 15 is indentical to level 11 and the level 11 strategy works for that.

Level 16 is almost the same as level 11 & 15 except when he spawns his 4 mates they do not AOE and kill the whole party. The strategy i'm going to try for this guy is the same as my lvl 11& 15 if it works i'll let you all know later

And again sorry i was really busy and didn't reply quick enough to your questions hope this helps...
                  Last edited by VicZar; 12-17-2013, 01:53 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                    can you detail us what did you encounter? were the mobs hard? strategy?
                    I'm a priest and I usually duo with my knight 'coz it's faster with invinc.
                    11. Invinc ==> wait till the clone skill ends ==> Kill
                    12. Invinc ==> run out with priest kill the main boss
                    13. Same as 12
                    14. Same as 12
                    15. I silence using 140 blood priest skill, then stun on knight, then might spawn totem (Frag X skill) if the boss still not dead
                    16. Stupid POS spawns a bunch of himself after he dies. Stuck there.
                    Hallo!
                    Character: (S5)Meiya
                    Server: Twilight Caverns
                    No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                    LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                    <3

Comment

Holy P**P its meiya that gal is a megga casher shes good and shes so beautiful <333333333333333333
                      IGN: Rocco112
                      Server: Sea Of Dreams
                      Lvl: 48 Eidolon
                      Guild: NightMare

Yolo It Up Yawl

Comment

We finally beat the void with our amazing team xia, azy, tania, rommel thanks for helping pass lvl 20 void together

http://tinypic.com/r/23t31ww/5

If any1 wants tips on beating any floor from 1-20 just let us know and we'll be happy to share our strategies with you
                        Last edited by VicZar; 12-17-2013, 01:55 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

yey we boss >0<
                          • Character: (S23)Azreal
                          • Server: (S23)Angel Island
                          • Class: Blood Priest
                          • Married to: (S23)ZoSo
                          • Level: 120 Eidolon
                          • Guild: Edan
                          • Mount: Hellwing
                          • Pets: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka, Super Demon, Super Angel, Megasaurus, Gobbler~lol~

Check out my guide ^^

Comment

so how did you beat 16

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
                              so how did you beat 16
                              Yea how do people beat floor 16? Once we kill the boss he go naruto on the party >.<
                              (S56)TpstT
                              A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                              ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                              come visit ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X