[Activity] Guild Resourcing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Guild Resourcing

Duration: 10/3 – 10/9 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description – It ain’t always easy being in a guild. For the following week, players who complete the daily quest, Guild Resource Competition, will be rewarded with an additional Autumn Token x1.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

OMG, gr, lmao! I don't even remember what that area looks like because who needs honor and 12 bronze badges, lol. More work than essence swap and crypt, booooooooooo. I have a great event idea!! Just give me 3 soul shards even if I don't log in. We need a PKer event. 1 Autumn Token for every kill, level 120 required.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

This is lame. Very very lame. Why the hell should i bother myself collecting all stuffs in GRB only for a single piece of token? Not counting some high level players from other guild who would toy with me on the way. If you want to make event with very cheap reward, better make something that everyone could afford without doing such tiresome labor. In the end i'd just trade the token for ss anyway, i'd rather doing ladder with my guild than this boring thing.

Comment

Working...
      X