Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why removed the soul crystal event? -.-

Comment

Hehe i see ur point. On chinesse serw from where they are coping you have what crypt key for 18 balen or something like that... rest of comment is no needed

Comment

The rewards have been sent. ( Hall of Fame ) Just wait and you will get it too.
        PS : Wrong thread to talk about it.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

r2 , please don't fool your costumers, don't be confident just because u had a lot of customers, remember half of them almost gone coz of some **** you have been playing. give us the correct and good events not the one you posted above. give us the complete supposed to be events on october. -.-

Comment

yes, R2 believe most of the players in R2 servers are fool. Just by hiding the event information, they can force the players to spend more.

They have to accept the fact that they are not only single wartune service provider in the market. Currently there are lots of other website hosting this game. So they must have to follow the practice that others are following.

It appears that R2 CEO does not know what is customer satisfaction

Comment

Simply google events always, and plan your course accordingly. Always save whips, soul crystals, runes etc. "IF" R2 changes and event you really didn't hurt yourself any by planning ahead.
              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

thats right.

But the point is that why R2 will hide the event information. We players are not at the mercy of R2. They have to accept this fact else the time is close when R2 has to go off from the game market.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                  thats right.

But the point is that why R2 will hide the event information. We players are not at the mercy of R2. They have to accept this fact else the time is close when R2 has to go off from the game market.
                  Because they can. Its their business model to try to make you cash as much as possible. Being that you can't move your toon to a different platform it falls upon you the player to understand R2 and play smarter. It's a sucky answer I know lol, but its not going to change.
                  My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

The problem is this.

If a company is honest, Freemiums commonly gain upper ground later on simply by learning on experience. I understand this perspective.
                    If a company is not honest, only those who can afford to do so can continue enjoying the game, with Freemiums/Minimalists giving up on the game.

A simple balance works. R2 was fairly balanced up to the Hawkstrider Events, after that, they started getting m3h on the events released.
                    I mean, Hawkstrider planting was the only issue [moral aspects, then again, video games aren't that a leader on human morals] with freemiums camping out other players AND freemiums/minimalists.

A simple balance works I said.
                    But for me, honesty is the best policy.
                    TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                    I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                    -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

tbh this is **** event, the maximum of Dreadful Scrap u can obtain is 52 according to the informtion they posted?

so for the lowest mount we should buy like 50 more boxes? ***?

Comment

Originally posted by R220375262 View Post
                        tbh this is **** event, the maximum of Dreadful Scrap u can obtain is 52 according to the informtion they posted?

so for the lowest mount we should buy like 50 more boxes? ***?
                        They will not post event packs and special events (like soul engraving) until the actual event starts (since for now we don't get scraps). I thought this was clear by now after all these simillar events.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

According to what they posted, 51 max free Dreads for non-VIP, 58 max free Dreads for VIP.

According to the complete list, posted by a helpful soul on page 2 of this thread...you can add up to 36 Dreads (6 x 6) if you have 3000 soul crystals.

If you only have 1000 souls, you can still wring 24 Dreads from engraving (100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 500).

As a non-VIP, that'd leave you 5 short. As a VIP, that gets you the mount (gives you 82 Dreads). Non-VIPs need 2000 souls (500, 500, 100, 100, 300, 500) in order to get the mount (gives you 81 Dreads).

Note: Above calculations assume you get every possible free scrap (including double-redeem the online rewards on Day 1), and double-redeem the engraving event on Day 1.

You're welcome.
                          Last edited by bshallc2010; 10-06-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

"Exchange Dreadful Scrap x1 for Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2"

This is enough for me! nice event! xD
                            S292 Archer level 46
                            35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                            August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                            283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                            May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

I woul like reply from admin if we are going to have this rune event quest or not before i spend 3000 soul crystals because if they remove that quest i cant get the mount.

and as it happens to be just after the soul engraving quest it would be a cheapshot to remove it just before the quest starts like last time. (or if you remove the quest atleast give us the same amount of scraps as compensation as we would get from the quest and not just 3 like last time when we could have had atleast 8 from the quest)
                              Last edited by Winlander; 10-06-2013, 06:03 AM.

Comment

rune event posted unofficially is monster scrap used for clothing not mount. I still don't understand what rune refining means though. Did i miss something?

Comment

Working...
                                X