Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    So for mage better is pan as a dmg daler
    But here is next thing, type of dmg what i see pan will be great against mages and...maybe archers, iris can heal + deal m-dmg which is better against knight/archer but not against mages Hmm...must calculate which will be better^^
    iris formages due to the fact that heal+ dmg is helpful especially vs archers/knights also that healing can be very good vs mages also iris is helpful on mpd well thats the one i will get :/

Comment

You can get more than 1. Just use the one most appropriate for the situation (Use Pan against Mages, Iris against Knights etc.) and you will do fine.
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
      Frostie
      Mage
      VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
        You can get more than 1. Just use the one most appropriate for the situation (Use Pan against Mages, Iris against Knights etc.) and you will do fine.
        yes however in bg and arena its different dont you think?lol also leveling more then2 isnt easy or is it? :/

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          iris formages due to the fact that heal+ dmg is helpful especially vs archers/knights also that healing can be very good vs mages also iris is helpful on mpd well thats the one i will get :/
          Hmm...if dmg is based on hero, thats true and we must chose sylph witch give best profits...
          From what i understand,sylph stats are added to our hero, when sylph is in awaken mode he base on our stats right?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hmm...if dmg is based on hero, thats true and we must chose sylph witch give best profits...
            From what i understand,sylph stats are added to our hero, when sylph is in awaken mode he base on our stats right?
            thats how i know it is but dunno :/ frostie is that how it is?

Comment

And lvling isn't easy, but if u want good sylph arena team,u must get 3 good pets

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                yes however in bg and arena its different dont you think?lol also leveling more then2 isnt easy or is it? :/
                With BG, at least you can choose the type of opponents you'd rather face. Today, my Pan and I completely destroyed a fellow Mage and his Iris, and he had 7k BR over me. Group Arena, well it's a lottery then.

You have to level more than 1 because Slyph Arena is a 3 v 3 battle. Having 1 L50 Slyph and 2 L30s will, assuming all else equal, not necessarily bring you a victory against 3 L40s for example.
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                Frostie
                Mage
                VictisHNR

Comment

tru...sylphs will make me gain too much exp lol

Comment

Frankly, I don't know. I just know that when the timer hits +50%, my Pan can deal anywhere from 20k-50k with it's nuke to a Mage depending on his/her strength.
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                    Frostie
                    Mage
                    VictisHNR

Comment

Frankly, I don't know. I just know that when the timer hits +50%, my Pan can deal anywhere from 20k-50k with it's nuke to a Mage depending on his/her strength.
                      If u test iris before rest of us get patch, let us knowAnd big thanks for infos,from what i see only u post here thingsrespect

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I have an Iris, but I rarely use it because my own character MATK is usually enough to take out Knights/Archers. It's mainly against much stronger Mages that I have difficulties winning against that I rely on my Pan to win.

I post stuff in the forums in the hope that word will spread and people will stop coming to S1
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

Can we use pets in Class Wars?

Comment

I have an Iris, but I rarely use it because my own character MATK is usually enough to take out Knights/Archers. It's mainly against much stronger Mages that I have difficulties winning against that I rely on my Pan to win.

I post stuff in the forums in the hope that word will spread and people will stop coming to S1
                            So power of sylph dmg depends of sylph stats? so i dont have more to think...w8 for pan^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

what about tok?will the tok shadows have sylphs?

Comment

Against a much higher BR Mage I usually have a very difficult time against. I'm just showing damage potential of Pans, so you can assume it's the same for Iris against Knights/Archers.

For some reason it's too big to post, so look at it here

And here's how Iris fares against Knights. Look at it here
                                Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 11-03-2013, 01:06 AM.
                                [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                                Frostie
                                Mage
                                VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                                X