Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by themental View Post
    Im not trying to take it off the top guys but as far as i can comment its mostly r2 fault , the times are ♥ up and the rest is kinda some ppl fault either we like it or not , from the day zebq came back he was ALWAYS naked ... and when he stopped i wanted to try contact him to ask what happened , so i talked with a guildmate of his and he told me that ppl was abusing his help in many ways when he was "naked" so tbh i agree with what he does , since ppl dont appriciate it , or for example lapasha (r2 fault) his timezone is differend so he cant even log from GB so stipping at his time is impossible ... im not trying to blame the rest and defend zebq , lapasha or anyone but sometimes its not exactly how it looks and we bring it our selfs
    This is happened one time with LikeTong that got plunder and "mistakenly" he was naked so onimad and Linke got full equipped for like 4 days, but later they back again to be naked for their guildies and friends.

It's not players faults at all, and BTW, Zebq was not full naked he just was lower his BR a bit to not be in top 4 or 8, someone from his server PM me in my server to ask how this thing work and to say for zebq how to do that, but nothing changed (that was in days that we was get full naked tok nm not these days).

Anyway The problem not tok, I don't care if all tok full set or naked since its will be fair for all player, If you deserve that do it (I know its impossible to any player to do it anyway even in future since tok getting stronger as players grow), but my issue that another publishers like King getting full naked all days, they have higher runes, better soul engraving, (and better stable stats, how? remember SC event what it gives) because of that ! while same zone in R2 players sc rew ed up.

BTW, even with stun, my team, with menno and athena in tok hard we fail in stage 4 and 5 sometimes, if 3 classes like today found and not naked, you can imagine issue if all "hard" not naked and I have 2 players of top 8 ! and 2 mages with full pots reach 140-150K.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 03:42 AM. Reason: Language in quote
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
      This is happened one time with LikeTong that got plunder and "mistakenly" he was naked so onimad and Linke got full equipped for like 4 days, but later they back again to be naked for their guildies and friends.

It's not players faults at all, and BTW, Zebq was not full naked he just was lower his BR a bit to not be in top 4 or 8, someone from his server PM me in my server to ask how this thing work and to say for zebq how to do that, but nothing changed (that was in days that we was get full naked tok nm not these days).

Anyway The problem not tok, I don't care if all tok full set or naked since its will be fair for all player, If you deserve that do it (I know its impossible to any player to do it anyway even in future since tok getting stronger as players grow), but my issue that another publishers like King getting full naked all days, they have higher runes, better soul engraving, (and better stable stats, how? remember SC event what it gives) because of that ! while same zone in R2 players sc rew ed up.

BTW, even with stun, my team, with menno and athena in tok hard we fail in stage 4 and 5 sometimes, if 3 classes like today found and not naked, you can imagine issue if all "hard" not naked and I have 2 players of top 8 ! and 2 mages with full pots reach 140-150K.
      ye i know the feeling , sometimes we end up doing tok normal with a100k br team ++ cuz even with stun some ppl dont feel dmg , such ♥ chloemi :P
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 03:47 AM. Reason: Language again

Server : S38x
      Class : Archer
      BR : 180k+
      Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

• top 10 player cross server help

i hope top 10 player cross server help us and make time to be naked without set so we can pass TOK it is too hard to win when u full set and have sylph guys you are so strong we can't win when u full set

Comment

• Originally posted by mahmoudhasn View Post
          i hope top 10 player cross server help us and make time to be naked without set so we can pass TOK it is too hard to win when u full set and have sylph guys you are so strong we can't win when u full set
          pls moan more since i'm sure that they probably haven't heard of it or seen it or heard enough that's why they're still fully geared...=_="
          IGN: Athena
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• tok

hi eny chance zebq and the rest give us a chance in tok nm pls

Comment

• Originally posted by R29476347 View Post
              hi eny chance zebq and the rest give us a chance in tok nm pls

no chance at all ..

Server : S38x
              Class : Archer
              BR : 180k+
              Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

• R4GE and Athena

A big thank you for trying!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
                  A big thank you for trying!!!
                  Agrees!!! R4ge in tree reset shock, 5.20am attack TOK NM without putting on wings. Athena multiple attack shot tree, rage 100+ delphic death star. R4ge rage 20 delphic athena unlikely oligopoly hang. Multiple shot scatter disbar.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                    Agrees!!! R4ge in tree reset shock, 5.20am attack TOK NM without putting on wings. Athena multiple attack shot tree, rage 100+ delphic death star. R4ge rage 20 delphic athena unlikely oligopoly hang. Multiple shot scatter disbar.
                    srr but i understand almsot nothing from what you wanted to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                      srr but i understand almsot nothing from what you wanted to say.
                      Yeah nobody understands what thread starter is saying either..

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                        Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                        Yeah nobody understands what thread starter is saying either..
                        Usually i don't like AA's topic/post, but i must admit that this one is very funny.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• OP is talking about ToK on European servers. R4GE and Athena in NM/Hard stripped. Athena strips almost always, but she's the only one in top 8 who does that. R4GE strips very rarely but started again yesterday.

Comment

• Well some of the people in the top 16 are going naked. But the most of all why people dont go naked anymore is because. they maxed Soul they maxed runes and they dont need sig for 80 set. But they will not think about the people who arent there. Because they spend alot. they dont want to give other people a chance to get stronger. or to earn free stuff. its pretty sad. and i hope they will realize that being nice is a option also. I dont know what happend to Zebq. only heard he got attacked when he was naked. But then again. Does it really matter when you get plundert or lose you arena rank? Its not like you can do the same back to them the next day. all i say it would be nice if the highter brs can help out the lower brs. Since the most are already stuck because of the sylp system. And sorry for my terrible english.

Comment

• Athena do that to help people like guild members and who around, and also his time help him to trip off in time.
                              IGN: TheVictor
                              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                              Class: Mage - level 80
                              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by abstrusee View Post
                                Well some of the people in the top 16 are going naked. But the most of all why people dont go naked anymore is because. they maxed Soul they maxed runes and they dont need sig for 80 set. But they will not think about the people who arent there. Because they spend alot. they dont want to give other people a chance to get stronger. or to earn free stuff. its pretty sad. and i hope they will realize that being nice is a option also. I dont know what happend to Zebq. only heard he got attacked when he was naked. But then again. Does it really matter when you get plundert or lose you arena rank? Its not like you can do the same back to them the next day. all i say it would be nice if the highter brs can help out the lower brs. Since the most are already stuck because of the sylp system. And sorry for my terrible english.
                                They are doing you a favor. It is not obligatory. The timing is rough for many (3am - 5am). In spite of doing favors, what do people do? Whine on forums and take advantage of their stripping ro plunder them. I would be pis sed off, if I was one of the top 8. I don't think I would bother waking up at those times just to get back what others are giving back to them.
                                Character Name: hove
                                Class: Knight
                                Level: 74
                                Battle Rating: 109k
                                Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                                Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Working...
                                X