Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Amethyst Mine Bug

Dear S1 Players,

The "Join" button for "Amethyst Mine" is currently bugged, causing players to get stuck if pressed. Please do not press this button. Wartune developers are in the process of looking into the problem and will hopefully have it fixed soon; we will keep you informed if there are any major updates on this.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for your support,

R2Games

What about the numerous other bugs?
    Like the prices for backpack rows, double skills, skill reset being 20 times higher than they should be?
    The having to use the Q to get to the wilds because the recruit hunters quest wont clear.
    The count down timer still has the afternoon worm, and the morning timer is off for bloodfang.
    I am sure their are many many others, but way too early for me to look for them.

OH Yeah, WHEN THE FISH YOU GONNA FINISH DISTRIBUTING PRIZES FOR THE HALL OF SHAME EVENT THAT WAS SO TOTALLY SCREWED UP THAT ITS NOW TWO MONTHS LATER AND IT STILL ISNT HANDLED.
    Last edited by StevenDeschain; 12-03-2013, 06:03 AM. Reason: Adding more bugs.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

yeah right

Comment

wartune will remove bug only from balens event/task if any. Rest they don't care at all.

they are the worst service provider in game industries.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
          wartune will remove bug only from balens event/task if any. Rest they don't care at all.

they are the worst service provider in game industries.
          im not happy to say that but i aggree with you

Comment

buggs and lagg and so mut5ch more but you know what i hate the most is having to buy over 200 special paks to get 60 items why thye 140 emty boxes **** i dont care for leaves me with the fealing i v been had its not so mu5tch about good luck bad luch its more about them giving me noting time and time again for my $$ that leaves me with a bad tast in my mouth luck as got nothing to do with it its all about them selling you sumting again and again and you only end up geting what your after after bouying the same thing 30 times what a way to treat people they rater see me walk away upset fealing i got screwed then see me walk away with great treasu for my $$$ so from now on keep your bad luck aand emty boxxes il keeep my $$$ _

Comment

need one server europe now luch.kbam or wartune 2012 plzz said me

Comment

MMM why for reset skill now is 900 bound balen? if bofere was 900 vaucher,, example,, in farm fot up lv8 was 20-25k vaucher now is 200-300 it´s good, but in skill for reset it shuld only pay 100 booud balen. pleease GM,,,

Comment

need one server europe now luch.kbam or wartune 2012 plzz said me

Comment

i have one mage lvl 65 50k BR+ wow so low )

Comment

you are bug or lagg ???

Comment

Originally posted by stevendeschain View Post
                        what about the numerous other bugs?
                        Like the prices for backpack rows, double skills, skill reset being 20 times higher than they should be?
                        The having to use the q to get to the wilds because the recruit hunters quest wont clear.
                        The count down timer still has the afternoon worm, and the morning timer is off for bloodfang.
                        I am sure their are many many others, but way too early for me to look for them.

Oh yeah, when the fish you gonna finish distributing prizes for the hall of shame event that was so totally screwed up that its now two months later and it still isnt handled.
                        r2 answer damn questions -.-'

Comment

i think they cant fix bugs becouse they are not the ones made this game. although they earn a lot of money with this game they still make players angry and make them quit game. if they dont want to lose all players they should act fast and make this game more playable...

Comment

One of my mage on thunderplains just bug

Comment

yes you are absluitly right:::

Comment

Working...
                              X