Have not received my crystal from Big fish offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have not received my crystal from Big fish offer

I have completed and offer and it was for to Big fish game and I did and here is the proof
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1734564
    and i wish to have my crystals I think it was 1,000-1,200 somewhere in that range I can't find it because it will no show up
    I have been waiting for about 30 minutes when i post this and i have reloaded the page several times and still nothing
    Character Info:
    Server-[S14]Lycanmarsh
    Character Name-SUBZ3RO
    Thank for your time

Originally posted by eddieacosta View Post
    I have completed and offer and it was for to Big fish game and I did and here is the proof
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34886[/ATTACH]
    and i wish to have my crystals I think it was 1,000-1,200 somewhere in that range I can't find it because it will no show up
    I have been waiting for about 30 minutes when i post this and i have reloaded the page several times and still nothing
    Character Info:
    Server-[S14]Lycanmarsh
    Character Name-SUBZ3RO
    Thank for your time

click there to view your offer reward status.
    or

then click support

R2 itself isn't a part of those company's, you get the crystal when the company sends the ok to R2. should show your offer status in those pages, if continue having issues after it says they sent it post again. if status doesn't say completed or whatever in those sections send a post to the offer provider support in the section it shows status's of all completed free crystal stuff

Comment

Working...
    X