Pet system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet system

Alright everyone, this is my first guide, so please be easy since im just newbie :3
    I'll try to guide you about pet system in CS 2
    Though this isn't complete, (Please help me to update )
    Hope this thread could help you!

I. What is Pet

Pet is your battle buddy, they help you a lot in battle, mostly on PVE. They support you to damage, defends, or even heal.
    To open your Pet panel. Simply press X button.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165162[/ATTACH]

Pet panel

When you open the pet panel, you will see this on your screen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165155[/ATTACH]
    RED SQUARE
    When you click your pet in your pet bag(black square), the MAIN PET will show in this box.

Equipment slots
    In this red square there is pet equipment slots, which are four slots.
    This pet equipments can be obtained via dungeon lv 35+.
    The pet equipments consists of Ring, Armor, Weapon, and Vitalon. Each type will give different stats.

Evolve
    Evolving pets means making the pets to its new stage.
    Evolving pets will increase its aptitudes and can learn more advanced skills
    To evolve the pet. You need two of the same pet (same stage ofcourse).
    So, if you want to get stage 2 of X pet, you need two stage 1 of X pet,
    if you want to get stage 3 of X pet, you need two stage 2 of X pet, which means you need 4 stage 1 of X pet,
    and so on..

For example:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]165158[/ATTACH]
    To get stage 2 Bear Cub, you need evolve with two stage 1 Bear Cubs
    Morph
    Morphing pets will morph the pet into a new pet.
    The new pet will become lv 1 pet, with same quality(either normal(white), outstanding(green), magic(blue), rare(yellow), epic(purple), legendary(orange)), <--- correct me if im wrong
    and the stage as the original <-- i dont know yet what this means, since i havent try it yet, i dont know if you morph the stage 2 pet it will become other stage 2 pet or how, maybe someone can help me with this
    To morphing pets, you need Morph Crystals.
    So, lets say you have epic pet A, but you dont want it! Because you aiming for epic pet C,
    well morphing pet might be the answer, you can morph your epic pet A with some Morph Crystals, your pet A will morph into a new epic pet, either it will become epic pet B, or epic pet C, or maybe epic pet D.
    However, theres small chance when you morphing pets, it will become another pet will higher quality, for example when you morph your Bear Cub(normal), theres small chance it will morph into higher quality pet, for example, into Willow(outstanding[green])

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165161[/ATTACH]

Orange Square
    From top to bottom
    1. Where you may change your pet name
    2. Level of pet, and the option tab to rebirth the pet, to rebirth pet you need Pet Rebirth Scroll.
    3. Pet Genders, for breeding matter, to change the pet gender, you need Gamma Scalpel.
    4. Loyalty Points, needed to summon your pet, when you dead while the pet is summoned, it will decrease by 5. When your pet is dead, it will decrease by 10. Under 15 loyalty points, you cant summon your pet. To increase loyalty points, you need Growth Food.
    5. Lifespan, determines how long a pet can be summoned. For every minute a pet is out (summoned), that pet will lose 2 life points. To increase the lifespan, you need Rebirth Ginseng
    6. Maturity, The higher their Maturity is, the more status points your pet will receive each level. To randomly resets your pet's maturity, you need Maturity Whip
    Green Square
    In this box, you will see your pet aptitudes.
    It means, yeeewww, its aptitudes ?_?
    So the bigger the aptitudes, the strong your pet will become, thats for the simple explanation x_x
    STR means PATK and a little MAX HP
    AGI means HIT and CRIT
    INT means MATK and MAX MP
    END means MAX HP.
    To randomly refresh the pet aptitudes, you need Training Potion
    Blue Square
    From top to bottom
    Enhance button is the way to enhance your pet.
    Enhancing pet will increase its aptitudes.
    To enhance pet, you need Maturity Stone

And below of enhance, there is box that indicates your pet stage.
    If you already evolved the pet once, so it will be shown with Stage 2,
    if you already evolved the pet twice, so it will be shown with Stage 3, and so on..
    White Square
    This box shows the SUPPORTING PETS slots.

There are six locked supporting pets slots.
    To open one, you need the items required, the items can be found at, Pet Panel > Shrine Shop.
    If you have open this slots, you may fill with a pet.
    Depends on what kind of slot you put that pet, it will increase the MAIN PET stats.
    For example,
    you have pet A(main pet) with 1000 PATK,
    you have pet B with 1000 PATK,
    you have unlocked the Supporting Pets PATK slots,

To use this system, simply put your pet B to the Supporthing Pets PATK slots,
    and then, your pet A will get bonus 1000 PATK,
    plus, your character will get 10% bonus stat, which is 100 PATK
    Grey Square
    Development of Pet's attributes points.
    Your pets will get attributes points when its level up, the number of points it will get, affected by their maturity
    Pink Square
    Pet skills.

For the first, your pet will have 4 skill slots.
    Pet will have chance to learn skills with every level up.
    As the level goes by, your pet skill slots will open (max of two slots) <--- CMIIW
    And the rest 3 skill slots, u have to open those with Pet Skill Slot Expander
    Black Square
    This is your bag which carry your pets.
    You can have a total of 130 pets in this bag.
    However, to unlock a slot for this bag, you need Pet Slot Expander

Im planning to make this an Ongoing Thread,
    I'd gladly update this thread depends on your responds here

If you feel this is useful, kindly click the reputation button and give me some :*
    Attached Files
    Crystal Saga 2
    S1-Starglade
    Kay

ty for info

Comment

Working...
    X