• It Pays to Consume
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus
    • Halloween Sale
    • Spender Rankings

• afwazaq
    replied
    great, I have 380k consumer points and I cant use them thanks to the issue. Please fix it ASAP!!!

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
    Minori, is anyone looking into the character server missing character list issue?
    Yes, I've notified the team of the issue. They're looking into the situation now.

Update on 10/30: I have been informed that the ops have made some changes to the server if the lag situation improves or becomes worse please do let myself or KanaDT know so we can notify the team. Thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-30-2018, 09:23 PM. Reason: Update

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    I sent vid link to yourself, I did not show FPS or Ping tho, my FPS holds steady around 23-28 most of the time (even during the lag fest) and ping would be just wild, from 50 to 3000ms.
    here is the vid for others to view if they so choose https://youtu.be/Nv9oU2EyQaU. if the toons come back on today, and lag isnt a factor, i will make a 2nd vid to show how my toon NORMALLY behaves. . Character list still not showing toons as of 12:04 PVP west server time.

Leave a comment:

• 2Old2Care
    replied
    Minori, is anyone looking into the character server missing character list issue?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    The video in its self can be done with a phone recording, flashback express, or any others you can find with a simple google search. Flashback does have capabilities where you can hide your character names if that is a concern, but try not to cover anything that could be of importance such as fps and ms. Once the video is made please upload the video to Youtube. You can list the video as unlisted and only those you give links to can view the video from there you can private message the links of the videos and I'll send them to the devs.

Leave a comment:

• R2106003953
    replied
    It's not just you. I'm having the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• Chack01
    replied
    Is it just me? or the game won't let me connect to the servers?

Leave a comment:

• skybluedrag
    replied
    Originally posted by skybluedrag View Post

Heres a video proving the loading screen
    Heres one from youtube if that one doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• skybluedrag
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Having connectivity issues is always terrible. So, let us see if we can get that fixed for you. What server are you from? Have you tried doing any of the following?
    1. Clearing your browser history, cache, and cookies?
    2. Did you try another browser?
    3. Have you tried restarting your modem and/or computer?
    4. Checked to make sure your browser and drives are all up to date?
    5. Have you checked the stability of your connection and speed?
    6. Have you moved your router/modem recently? Are there too many people connected to your internet that's draining it?
    Heres a video proving the loading screen
    Last edited by skybluedrag; 10-28-2018, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• brutal22bunny
    replied
    the lag has been terrible,game not responding very well and now no charatcer list....can you all pls fix this....Ty.

Leave a comment:

• skyllaa2
    replied
    the game is seriously lagging. nothing is working today. been thrown out several times.

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    is there a preferred format? or recomendation of what software to use? i have never captured vid before.

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    I will try, do you have any program you recommend for vid capture? iv never tried it before.

also another player who will record wants to know what format is prefered.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    i appreciate the reply Minori, however this is not a player issue. the whole server (s6 group) experiences this daily. Ladder is now called "Lagger" the Lag issue appears to peak around Quiz time (15:00-16:00 server time)
    I would need a video showing the lag issues your server group is having to be able to assist with that. If you can have other players make one as well, and send that to me since it's all of you that'll make it easier to prove it's not just a connectivity issue on your part. If you don't feel comfortable posting the videos here feel free to private message me the videos, and others are welcome to send it to me as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X