Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duirn
    replied
    Seems all US east pvp servers are down I have tried to log into several and fail to connect to the server every time

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Richard Añor View Post

Hi Duirn.. Other servers (S50)up are ok. even PVE servers are Ok.

IGN:iRave
    S25 S28 S43 S47 server group is down

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    Guess servers are still down for maint

Leave a comment:

• joelvitor
    replied
    my character is not loading when going to the page "loading character list" disappears instantly

Leave a comment:

• Charles Richard Añor
    replied
    Originally posted by Duirn View Post
    Guess servers are still down for maint
    Hi Duirn.. Other servers (S50)up are ok. even PVE servers are Ok.

IGN:iRave

Leave a comment:

• Charles Richard Añor
    replied
    it's been forever! (S1)

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    cant fix the game.... better introduce an event asking us to recharge $2000. btw.. define "rebate".. to most that means we get our money back.

also why no event breakdown?

Leave a comment:

• Charles Richard Añor
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on May 23rd. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Thank you, and happy gaming!

Quote of the week “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
    "Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could take a year or forever."

Leave a comment:

• Charles Richard Añor
    replied
    Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
    i can´t enter in game why? i see for the answer from players that server already back but why i can´t login

Same here!

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    i can´t enter in game why? i see for the answer from players that server already back but why i can´t login

Leave a comment:

• Charles Richard Añor
    replied
    HELLO????? WAKE UP!! wew..

Leave a comment:

• skmhmv
    replied
    I will never spend another $$ on any R2 game.....you do not listen too or respect your customers!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ginny_Elliott
    replied
    Still the annoying rubberbanding, still horrible lag, still the delay when we are moving items or synthing, still the reply in Spanish if we hit codex too many times, Corruption, dungeons, and other daily activities are nearly impossible and frustrating, nothing was improved or fixed and the dreaded B event is back. Not to be rude but enough is enough R2 is loosing is paying players with this lack of maintenance quality, one would think there is a mute on all the human senses r2 has at this point. Geez.

Leave a comment:

• jeffjeff09
    replied
    SERVER is still applesauce lagg !!! what a joke coming from r2 !! why runned a maintenace if they dont fix the issue here .. just shut down the game for good!!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-23-2019, 10:36 AM. Reason: Vulgar language replaced with applesauce. Please, do not use profanity.

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on May 23rd. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Thank you, and happy gaming!

Quote of the week “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
    Quote of the Quote of the week " He Is Dead "

Leave a comment:

Working...
X