Connecting if your ip was in the ip area thats banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting if your ip was in the ip area thats banned

Okay guys so I know there have been some issues with legitimate players getting shafted. I am gonna post this and if its not okay of course mod feel free to delete it.

Basically fi you know what you're doing on a comp just go on and skip over this im just offering up something for ppl who don't know how to get a new ip without giving up their old one. I'm not offering help, if you don't get it u dont get it.

Basically you need a proxy, there are tons of pay ones that have better speeds, however the one i am recommending, as i am thinking mostly ppl who don't have a lot fo cash flow is a free one, theres advertisements yeah but not overly played or anything like that.

Look up anchorfree Hotspot shield - theres a free and an elite version. the free has advertisements the elite does not. A quick google search should bring you to their site.

Download and install the program. When it's running there will be a red/green shield in the tray at the bottom of your computer, red is off green is on.

Make sure you don't cut it on/off while you're connected to the game as it will renew your ip, resulting in a disconnect.

Lets see...it swaps your ip with another one around the world so you may need to turn it on/off a few times before you can connect.

I will answer limited questions as i dont rly care if you understand or not im offering to get the door for you, not gonna stand there and hold your Bunny Wabbits C: while u **** though.
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-05-2012, 03:56 PM. Reason: Asterik's not good enough
Working...
X