holy priest guide HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy priest guide HELP!!!

PLS HELP ME IDK HOW TO USE MY HOLY PRIEST LVL 56 I GOT 2 SANDS OF TIME SO IM READY FOR THE CHANGES MY CURRENT SKILL BUILD IS 1 LIGHT BEAM 5 LIGHT HEAL 1 SPIRIT INFUSION 5 GUARDIANS PROTECTION 5 IMPROVED LIGHT BEAM 1 PURE IN HEART 1 RESURECTION 1 HOLY LIGHT AND 5 ANGELS BLESSING IDK IF THIS IS A GOOD SKILL TREE I ALSO GOT 3 SKILL POINTS LEFT OVER FOR THE CIRCLE OF POWER BUFF PLS POST SKILL BUILD IM IN DESPREAT NEED

[ . . . ] ....

Comment

Originally posted by R22103479 View Post
      PLS HELP ME IDK HOW TO USE MY HOLY PRIEST LVL 56 I GOT 2 SANDS OF TIME SO IM READY FOR THE CHANGES MY CURRENT SKILL BUILD IS 1 LIGHT BEAM 5 LIGHT HEAL 1 SPIRIT INFUSION 5 GUARDIANS PROTECTION 5 IMPROVED LIGHT BEAM 1 PURE IN HEART 1 RESURECTION 1 HOLY LIGHT AND 5 ANGELS BLESSING IDK IF THIS IS A GOOD SKILL TREE I ALSO GOT 3 SKILL POINTS LEFT OVER FOR THE CIRCLE OF POWER BUFF PLS POST SKILL BUILD IM IN DESPREAT NEED
      u know we have this a lot on the main guide priest..please check the main forum or type in search priest...I am a bloody priest, i dont use that light beam not that good in killing boss in vaults. use sand time if u want to reset ur skills...

Comment

i can help you http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/...rid-build.html

Comment

ummm... do you have to caps lock the whole thing? If anything annoys me it would be people caps locking the whole thing they post and using chat speak... hurts my eyes.

Use the search function. Search up holy priest guide, I believe there are people who have posted it.
          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
          Server: Tree of Life
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Harmless

Comment

please use the search function for guides Thank u
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X