Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM i need helpp .. is it a bug or hacked ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM i need helpp .. is it a bug or hacked ?

so .. ill start ..logging in this 7pm August 24, 2013 .. ph time.. ive got Pet skill book omnipotence III ... i was disconnected then suddenly as i look to my inventory .. that item was gone.. so im thinking not to post on forums .. cos its only a pet skill book .. but as time goes by... some of my items are missing too gm.. i just want to say... can u kindly check my datas on my char ... named (J3)xKirito on Server 56 ... T_T my zodiac charm shard was lost.. and also my pet skill book omnipotence III .. i need those
    IGN: (J3)xKirito
    Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
    ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Originally posted by jesuscarl View Post
    so .. ill start ..logging in this 7pm August 24, 2013 .. ph time.. ive got Pet skill book omnipotence III ... i was disconnected then suddenly as i look to my inventory .. that item was gone.. so im thinking not to post on forums .. cos its only a pet skill book .. but as time goes by... some of my items are missing too gm.. i just want to say... can u kindly check my datas on my char ... named (J3)xKirito on Server 56 ... T_T my zodiac charm shard was lost.. and also my pet skill book omnipotence III .. i need those
    file a ticket please

Comment

gm im done submitting a ticket

Comment

u might have to relog and log back on idk if it would help but its worth a shot

Comment

jesuscarl, it sounds like you've either been sharing your account or someone looked over your shoulder or something when you were typing in your password.
          It's recommended to change your password and ensure that it's a mix of numbers, lower case letters and capital letters.
          I'm going to guess that you play at an internet cafe of some sort?
          If I'm correct, then there's a possible answer.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

yes i was sharing my account to my helpful friends namely : (J3)EclipesE , (J3)JayceeDLS, (J5)Atria. only to them.. but then
            for now , i have changed my password.. and no one on those three knows it... as ive said .. i was dced for about a minute then when i came back to look .. the items were gone... my pet skill book omnipotence III was gone and instead of
            Epic Zodiac Charm Shard x 25 it became Epic Zodiac Charm Shard x 24... and my guess is its some sort of a system bug

Comment

If you were disconnected suddenly someone could have been trying to log onto your char which disconnects you from wherever you are, then they log onto it.

It's what you get for sharing your computer.

Only reason I know this is because my girlfriend puts me on Island of Blessing when I work morning shifts for me.
              IGN: (S59)Daera
              Server: S59 Floran Everglades
              Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
              Plane: Scion lvl 90
              Mount: Battle Bear
              Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
              Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

Working...
              X