X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valthor
    replied
    Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
    now the whole game is froze up....no one geting ce regain,I am not getting codex.....wth are you guys doin??
    a video would help so Minori can send it to the r2 devs to show them more problems are arising

Leave a comment:

• lcf9thgate
    replied
    Apparently not a lot.

Leave a comment:

• skmhmv
    replied
    now the whole game is froze up....no one geting ce regain,I am not getting codex.....wth are you guys doin??

Leave a comment:

• skmhmv
    replied
    I would love to know what they are doing lol its been days since people reported the problems and tons of videos n screen shots.is the bunny race that important?or people being able to play the game?

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

The event has been changed to be only for lv. 120+ players.
    if this is true they need to fix it to show here
    still says lvl 30
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mbrutalful
    replied
    still tons of lag and mis hits on mobs....fix!! the GAME!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2109499284
    replied
    Originally posted by blevinsfamily1202 View Post
    This is also causing issues with s97, Bunny Race isnt allowing bets to most players but we have experienced rubberbanding, no damage to mobs and random mass kicks from server and our toons are stuck online for in the upwards of half an hour at a time,
    The event has been changed to be only for lv. 120+ players.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by blevinsfamily1202 View Post
    This is also causing issues with s97, Bunny Race isnt allowing bets to most players but we have experienced rubberbanding, no damage to mobs and random mass kicks from server and our toons are stuck online for in the upwards of half an hour at a time,
    Please, create a video and upload it to youtube documenting the issues. You can post it here or private message me the with the link. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenspire
    replied
    Once again I lose out on crystal I PAID FOR and won't be compensated. Smdh bout done with game

Leave a comment:

• blevinsfamily1202
    replied

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I have notified the team that the following servers [S6, S10, S11, S15, S19, S24, S29, S56, S58, S35, S39, S44, S48, S53, S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, S71] are down. Please, be patient as it is still the weekend. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny_Elliott
    replied
    Same thing on the S6 server, no characters.

Leave a comment:

• 2Young2Care
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	1984073 Login screen for s11 Glimmering Plains, S11 showing in upper left corner

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Young2Care View Post
    Missing character list on log in screen
    Thank you for the screenshot, but I need the server # to be included. I cannot report an issue without having this information. Please, re-post the screenshot with the server included.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-11-2019, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2Young2Care
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	1984070 Missing character list on log in screen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X