Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    The compensation should be in effect now of double EXP and drop rate for 1 week. I have requested a compensation pack, but I not certain they will agree.
    In other regards, I am happy to be of assistance.
    Happy gaming!

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    Originally posted by Valthor View Post
    FYI server re back up YAY
    thank you so much Minori and sorry all trouble too, you is awesome here for help us

Leave a comment:

• Chung-Ae
    replied
    Thanks *Minori* for attending to all the players questions and stuff finally server is back up >.<

Leave a comment:

• Ravenspire
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    The events are going to be extended. I am uncertain which events they will extend.
    When will we be compensated? And can they please remove all comp packs already used?

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    thanks Minori!

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    The events are going to be extended. I am uncertain which events they will extend.

Leave a comment:

• Ginny_Elliott
    replied
    Ok panicked there sorry, false alarm. Thanks, Minori for keeping us updated.

Last edited by Ginny_Elliott; 04-07-2019, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Valthor View Post

Ty for letting us know Minori
    You're welcome.

I have requested about the events being extended and compensation for players affected by this.

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied

You're welcome.

I have requested about the events being extended and compensation for players affected by this.
    thats good i hope they do but its thier decision

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    The servers are now up! Happy gaming!
    Ty for letting us know Minori

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    The servers are now up! Happy gaming!

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    FYI server re back up YAY

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    Originally posted by BDemon View Post
    Hey All, This is brutal. (S32) is down. also why we are here with problems. lets talk about backpack space or vault space. we need room. with all the stuff we can get why no more vault space or backpack space added. we need room.
    just do alt for non bound stuff and keep all bound stuff with your main, many years passed away and they not adds more space so you need be smart enough to get some extra space with alts and keep bound stuff with main this is what i do

Leave a comment:

• BDemon
    replied
    Hey All, This is brutal. (S32) is down. also why we are here with problems. lets talk about backpack space or vault space. we need room. with all the stuff we can get why no more vault space or backpack space added. we need room.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    There hasn't been a status change on when the servers will be back up. Once I have an update I will let everyone know. Thank you all for being patient in the meantime!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X