yes Game is still down

Leave a comment:

• 2Old2Care
    replied
    Game still down?

Leave a comment:

• Scruby_Ninja
    replied
    well atleast on the bright side i can catch up on some anime ive been putting off XD

Leave a comment:

• Scruby_Ninja
    replied
    status of s6 chain currently
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BeastyBoyy
    replied
    pve west, stuck on character loading screen and after it fails to load it says failed to connect to server

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    cant log in pve west now

Leave a comment:

• Chung-Ae
    replied
    i got same issue cant see any character on my acc..if anyone is lucky to get in i dont think they would bother to make a video of it..
    i guess its a rest day for me today till server is back
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-05-2019, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Valthor View Post
    i wish i could supply a video but cant as i cant even get charater screen to load

if anyone who can log into the game could make the video it would be appreciated

but i think most are having the same problem i am having now

I was able to create a toon on a pve west server and had no trouble what so ever so im guessing this problem is with pvp servers only
    Thank you for trying.
    There are varying degrees of issues happening to each of these server clusters. Yours does appear to be worse than West PvE's. As they are able to log on.
    If anyone else is able to log on and can make the video we would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    on another note i do believe this is only effecting pvp servers because i was able to create a toon on a pve west server with no problems what so ever

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    i wish i could supply a video but cant as i cant even get charater screen to load

if anyone who can log into the game could make the video it would be appreciated

but i think most are having the same problem i am having now

I was able to create a toon on a pve west server and had no trouble what so ever so im guessing this problem is with pvp servers only
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Valthor; 04-05-2019, 03:12 PM. Reason: update

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Valthor View Post
    Let all hope that perform an emergency maint to fix this problem but they cant do that till they can diganose the problem at hand and the mods here do have any answers until the devs from r2 contact them so they can infor u of whats going on and when ..so all we can do is wait and be patient ..its not the mods fault for this when they get told whats going on im sure they will update us
    Thank you for understanding. We appreciate it greatly.

Right now I don't have any information about what's going on. We're waiting for feedback just like everyone else. I am aware there was a Qingming Festival in China yesterday. This might cause a delay in how quickly things will be fixed. I will push for compensation, but there isn't anything I can do until then. If anyone is willing to create a video to document the issue this will help speed up the process on getting the issue resolved.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
    Is this impossible, how can a large gaming company make such mistake? and we can not know how long it will last and nobody to give an answer
    r2 games are not trust worthy, they always make mistakes from random rollbacks and dont compensate people for it who missing items, half of people getting deleted ect

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    Let all hope that perform an emergency maint to fix this problem but they cant do that till they can diganose the problem at hand and the mods here do have any answers until the devs from r2 contact them so they can infor u of whats going on and when ..so all we can do is wait and be patient ..its not the mods fault for this when they get told whats going on im sure they will update us

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    Is this impossible, how can a large gaming company make such mistake? and we can not know how long it will last and nobody to give an answer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X