Mobs not respawning in TT with 3o minutes left on lvl1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobs not respawning in TT with 3o minutes left on lvl1

Title says it all! I am stuck here and I wasted 5 gold for mobs that don't respawn. I can't get to level 2 because of this. somebody owes me compensation. I was going after teeka egg, but can't get it mobs don't respawn.

Chances are you entered Treasure Trove after the first level's respawn duration has already expired. Level 1 mobs stop respawning exactly 30 minutes from the start of the event (at 21:00 if you're on a Western timed server), so if you were hanging around level 1 after 21:00, no mobs will respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Chances are you entered Treasure Trove after the first level's respawn duration has already expired. Level 1 mobs stop respawning exactly 30 minutes from the start of the event (at 21:00 if you're on a Western timed server), so if you were hanging around level 1 after 21:00, no mobs will respawn.
      I can concur with the statement made by her... After the first 30 minutes of TT, mobs on L1 stop respawning, after the 45 mins the key shards stop respawning as well.... You should really pay attention to the system messages during TT.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X