The story of the Emperor Demon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story of the Emperor Demon

In my server the Emperor Demon is getting a lot of hate. 'Why does it go from something totally awesome, to some guy with armor and wings?' 'Why is the Emperor Demon classified as a fairy while the Demon King was an actual demon?' But...this is like my favorite pet. So naturally I get saddened when people tell me 'why did you waste time and gold on something like an Emperor Demon? Shoulda done the smart thing and gotten a Guardian Angel instead!'
    So if those of you reading this have some time to kill, why not read a little something?

A long time ago, there was an angel. He was powerful, but stubborn. His actions while in the ranks of the angels had caused him to be stripped of his power, his strengths, and his wings. He was cast out of heaven, and forced to another realm. He began to get a new form, and he wanted to strive and show the heavens they were wrong doing what they did. The angel turned into the weaker of demons. A baby demon. That baby demon was valiant though, striding to be the best he could be. A demon seemed to be more befitting of him anyways..
    Finally he had consumed enough power and his body changed, turning him into a Super Demon! But he did not stop there. He continued on in his war path until he found a legendary Fire Lord, a creature with untold power and potential, that could take him to even greater heights. So the Fire Lord had been defeated, and he took on a new form, a new title. Demon King. Now he was someone creatures feared. His roar sent shivers down peoples spines, and his wings beat with a heat that came straight from hell.
    The Demon King ruled like this for a while. But something was lacking. No matter what he did, something was always lacking. Until one day he came upon a wounded Guardian Angel, but even while wounded, she had taken out many of his legion. A battle ensued, and he won, but he did not kill her. Instead he found himself caring for her, and helping her heal. It was with this that he realized...he had been wrong the entire time. He needed to get stronger now, but not to rule and over throw the Heavens. But to protect her, to be at this Guardian Angel's side while she battles so she never would have to be in such a way again.
    With this realization, the Demon King ascended. He shed his powerful form, and took one more akin to his normal state. But instead of his white hair and white wings, even this new him, this Emperor Demon, showed off what he had been, what he had powered through. The crimson wings signifies that yes, he has onc again attained his Angelic state and title, he was still fallen, and he will do things that no normal angel would do.
    The Emperor Demon is an ascended demon, a Fallen Angel.

Aaand if you don't like my story, so be it. I had fun writing it.

The part with the EDxGA was cute. n_n

Comment

I loved the story

Comment

Still better love story than Twilight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCourtJester View Post
          The crimson wings signifies that yes, he has onc again attained his Angelic state Aaand if you don't like my story, so be it. I had fun writing it.
          ur spelling of 'once' is wrong dude , but ur story is super awesome better than beast master , im gonna copy and save it
          Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
          Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
          Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Working...
          X