Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KanaDT Reverie , can u help me with this please, i know u are busy but i really need ur knowledge

Hi can someone plz tell me all the bonuses of each avatar card for male ?

General Avatar Card ( bonus and tittle? )
    David Avatar Card ( bonus and tittle? )
    James Avatar Card ( bonus and tittle? )
    High Priest Avatar Card ( bonus and tittle? )
    PatronFinder Avatar Card ( bonus and tittle? )
    Jacob Avatar Card ( bonus and tittle? )

and if u have more avatar card stats and bonus add it too if u can Thanks
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-07-2017, 02:58 PM.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any of the requested information as my test toon is a female.

Comment

can u provide me the female information plz ^^

Comment

Which one specifically? Keep in mind that the titles and bonuses are likely not the same between the two genders incase you are attempting to base male avatars off them.
        Last edited by Reverie; 07-07-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Wait...So you can't use a sex change capsule on a test toon?

Comment

As silly as it may sound, the amount of test crystals we have is limited, so I prefer to use them sparingly.

Comment

Yikes, that doesn't sound very good, I mean, I can understand why they would put a limit...kind of... but either way, its not unreasonable of you to be smart about how you use them. Is there any chance you could communicate with other members with test toons?

Comment

We used to have a better team that would refill our test crystals and send us large quantities of items needed to test/max out systems on behalf of the interested players, but the more helpful members have long been gone and our testing supplies have nearly gone dry (also the main reason why we are no longer able to explore/create guides for every new feature).

Our only former male moderator is no longer here, and I'm not sure KanaDT has access to nor supplies on the test server. That leaves just myself and MemoryLane.

Comment

Wow, uhh... thats sad news from where I stand. How do we as a community bring about yet another more helpful team? or is this game on its last leg and its not worth the effort? I would really like to have this information before I invest in it, I would think that would interest a company that from what I've heard is just in it for the money? I do however understand that I am just one person, and 50 bucks isn't enough to get things done, question is, how much would be enough to get things done?

Comment

You can try to ask around for titles/bonuses and get info from people who bought them.

My toon is too female so...

I would say the pic you got for your avatar is the main thing - titles change and you can always find better/more suitable bonuses for your gameplay.

I am satisfied with what I got

Comment

Originally posted by R254096529 View Post
                      Wow, uhh... thats sad news from where I stand. How do we as a community bring about yet another more helpful team? or is this game on its last leg and its not worth the effort? I would really like to have this information before I invest in it, I would think that would interest a company that from what I've heard is just in it for the money? I do however understand that I am just one person, and 50 bucks isn't enough to get things done, question is, how much would be enough to get things done?
                      Unfortunately, the player community has no effect on the quality of work nor effort R2 themselves puts into their games. Work ethic is a personal matter that is also affected by the quality and management of the workplace. Simply put, it's beyond the playerbase and moderators alike.

Comment

I bet if the flow of money stopped or got crippled to a crawl they would react , but from what I've seen, that won't happen, too many people either don't care or are happy with the way things are.
                        And good Idea, I'll join random servers and get level 20 and ask around..

Comment

Originally posted by R254096529 View Post
                          I bet if the flow of money stopped or got crippled to a crawl they would react
                          It may, but their most common and likely reaction would be to shut the game down entirely.

Comment

"What? You mean we actually have to work to keep the money coming in?... Screw that, shut it down!" Wow...why do such **** people exist. I look forward to the day a crystal saga inspired game is released under new, better management. Either way, to keep it related, I found some title stats.

Comment

Working...
                            X