X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make the event times available for all players

R2,

serious

The last events u added r again once per day on a realy unlucky time.

As suggested before, why don't u make the events twice a day, 12 hours difference, so all players can play on normal times. It's easy to let players join the event 1 time per 24 hours.

The last events r reason enough to quit playing at R2 and go to a provider that allows you to play during the day.

I thought players from all over the world were welcome to play crystal saga.

With these event times more and more players cannot join half of the events or more.

R2, r u willing to make this game friendly for people all over the world, or doesn't it matter that only US players and adik players stay and others will leave??

To all players, plz react and share your opinion on this.

Thanks a lot.

I agree with this. Since you guys can limit to 1 the maximum attempt of toons to join the said event. We do appreciate the events but I think it's better if you guys can also take the consideration. It's not like, "if you can't join its okay for us, the hell do we care, be thankful" attitude. Servers had been merged so different time zones are the killer. We just also want our fellow vidalians, who cant join the said event on the given time, enjoy it at least once a day.

But yhea, a big thanks for the effort. Highly appreciated.
    Char Name: Khei
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Priest
    Guild: Renaissance [Guild Master]
    Server:(S18) Shrine of Kithar

-------------------------------------------------

Mean. Friendly. Hostile. Bully.

Melts in your mouth. Not in your hands.

Comment

The time shedule of the events is realy customer KOS ing.

Many people asked for solutions, many even offered solution. The all fits 1 answer of R2 is always, WE LL TAKE IT IN CONSIDERATION.

Next time we add a new event we will fitt it in so even less players can join.

No matter what people say , R2 doesn't care a bit.

If a real discussion is on forum, R2 just closes the thread:

TOP of the POPS, I ask some questions about the time shudule and ask to do the events 2 times a day with 12 hours difference.

R2 gave me a quick answer:

There is already an existing version of it in Europe: Saga of Hero is the European Version of the game. Thank you.

I appreciate the quick answer:

Comment

Totaly agree.

I am also a players that can't play 5 perma events coz of the fact it's in the middle of the night and it r events that only r open 1 time a day.

Veru unfriendly for all NON us players

Comment

I live in EST so the event times don't really bother me, but I feel your pain.

Besides there's one thing I don't get. If we can have GRB at 9:00 am (when most people in the official target US demographic would be at school or off to work), and we can have avernal at 1:00 pm (when once again the target US demographic would be at school/work and maybe some would be lucky enough to play because it's lunch time), then why can't the other events also have such time slots?

And why is the signup for the new event during second avernal? We can't get our points till it ends - and therefore we can't go to the new event if we want points from 2nd avernal. Couldn't you at least have made it 21:30-21:35 instead? At the very least, you can do that >.>
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I was a bit disappointed about the hellstorm battleground being late. I am on east coast, but chose west coast because I would miss alot of events because of school, but on weekends i could probably make it... Maybe. Wish they would have made it a bit earlier though :/
            Last edited by LooopyIsKewl; 01-10-2013, 06:10 PM. Reason: Typo
            • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
            • Character - Krissy729
            • Class - Hybrid Priest
            • Plane - Eidolon
            • Level - 108+
            I'm a noobc:
            Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
            they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
            Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
            Well look who's laughing now
            We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

You do realize Kroddel that there is a european version of this game that has all of these events on your time schedule. Crystal Saga is the American version of the game and doesn't have to cater to those who do not share these same time zones. If you are missing events because of the start times then you can look into the european version.
              IGN: WeaponX
              Server: Tree of Life
              Station: Hybrid Priest
              LV: 55 Scion
              Guild: Adrenaline
              Spouse: N/A

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
                You do realize Kroddel that there is a european version of this game that has all of these events on your time schedule. Crystal Saga is the American version of the game and doesn't have to cater to those who do not share these same time zones. If you are missing events because of the start times then you can look into the european version.
                Ok what about the americans who miss this new event because they go to 2nd avernal (because 1st avernal is when they work or go to school) and they can't get the points until AFTER the sign up for the new event is over?

This event's time is just as bad for the target audience! They should at least move the 5 minute slot for after avernal.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by LooopyIsKewl View Post
                  I was a bit disappointed about the hellstorm battleground being late. I am on east coast, but chose west coast because I would miss alot of events because of school, but on weekends i could probably make it... Maybe. Wish they would have made it a bit earlier though :/
                  Yeah, same for me. I'm usually up at that time anyway, but still, having a second one 12 hours apart would be nice to see. Not everyone gets to experience events because of school, work, sleep, etc, and I feel it's sort of a letdown for them :/
                  There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                  IGN: Codawg
                  Server: Celestial Haven
                  Guild: BrimStone
                  Class: Beastmaster
                  Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                  Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                  Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

true, the only thing is I invested a lot of time and effort on my char, lvl 120 eidolon priest.

When I started playing this server all events were kinda possible to play now and then.

From the moment they introduced Tamalan, all events r planned in late and only 1 time a day.

No way I could have known that when I started playing.

so appreciate I it R2

Comment

Working...
                    X