Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different Prices in every server:Who dictates who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Prices in every server:Who dictates who?

I just noticed some server has a low pricing in every items. Some are sooooo expensive.
    Who dictated that on this item it should be the price, like that.
    I see it as unfair? One day, i thought of something tht if i could transfer my char to low pricing server.
    Just sayng.

Item pricing varies from server to server depending on the demand in that particular server. By no means is it unfair at all, as the markets on each server are not the same due to several aspects (I.E. how old the server is, the activity, the amount of gold/items circulating the market, etc.). If there is a high demand on an item, prices will naturally rise and vice versa. It just so happens that you're on a server that has high demands for the item you're looking for. Also, there is no way to transfer your character to any other server. The only way other servers will affect the market is if your server is merged - prices then change accordingly.

Comment

Is it possible that there will be going a merging of server? Coz in a Server there are a lot of chars. from different servers so there are several merged happened.

Comment

Any news regarding future merges are not released until shortly before the scheduled merge. You will simply have to check the forum for any updates regarding merges.

Comment

Working...
        X