In Depth knight hybrid guide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Depth knight hybrid guide!

Im going to give you a good hybrid build that will make you a force to be reckon with in pvp and pve!

Frist off is mortal skill build+equips+gems/pets.

As a starting knight your weak as hell well lets make you as your class is called a Knight!

Build: up to lv 80 as mortal, 100 scion, Edo.
    retribution:
    Valiant slash lv 1
    saber slash lv 1
    crucify lv 1
    reckon lv 1
    improved saber slash lv 1
    Shock blade lv 1 (scion/edo:Max lv it due to being strongest skill a knight possesses!!!)

Protection:
    Right tree.
    Earth's blessing lv 5
    wave lv 1
    improved earths blessing lv 5
    steriods lv 5

Middle tree:
    shield strike lv 1
    sword of spring lv 1
    drag lv 1 (scion: leave lv 1. Edo: Max lv it)
    improve shield strike lv1
    improved sword of spring lv 1
    crater smash lv 1(Scion/edo: max lv it!)
    Master shield strike lv 1

Left tree:
    Battle hym lv 1 (Scion/edo:Max to lv 5)
    taunt lv 1
    back breaker lv 1
    shield breaker lv 5
    improved taunt lv 1
    titans guard lv 1 (scion:leave as lv 1 or max it your choice, edo: Max it!)
    shield swipe lv 1 (Edo only: Max lv it)

Whats in () is only to be takin into play once you have reached the higher plain as a scion or eidolon

Points passable: 40, points used 40.

Next is equips:
    Focus on getting your savage gear as much as you can until lv 59+ or lv 80 to change savage to slayers(reckonmended for scion/edos only) then change to saviors bloodforge armor (preferable epic version as savage gear will beat this. So if in a newer server only work on savage gear!). Next is your gems, dont ever lack on gems improve your gear with the best gems you can as a knight work on your defensive gems as a mortal then slowly work on your power/crit strike gems (why crit strike? cause this gem increases your chances of doing a crit!) Lastly is your pets, if want to do the none casher way you can wait on dragon wheel to get you a baby demon or baby angel (your choice) once you get it try to morph it to its super counter part asap (then once done go for fire lord a very daunting task but not impossible) my choice for a pet would be either teeka or a morph pet of your chose (my pick is bear high chance for stun plus great tanker pet)

I seemed to have forgotten something didn't I? Yea I did for your weapon you will be focusing on your fragarach weapon this weapon will beat your savage and slayers weapon by a long shot once it is at perfect frag or higher so dont delay working on it!

Now as a scion you get extra skill points to use which will be used to improve better skills! (For which ones to do it on check build above! ^)
    Now once you reach lv 80 you can rebirth to a scion once your a scion you get to pick a special skill only for your class but only one. You get to pick either blood lust of shield of thorns.

Pick blood lust for now as it is a vampuric passive skill that makes any and all damage you do (excluding pets) will heal you for a certain % (Shield of thorns is pointless for a scion knight) Now lets also not forget that you can get a pixie pet once your a scion. This pet does not attack but instead boosts your base stats by a certain % (work on it if needed or slowly as it is costly to work on it) Lets not forget once you have made it this far its time to go to eidolon once at eidolon you get even more skill points as well as a new skill (Fight on, or angelica blessing)

Fight on is a skill with a 150 radius(doesent say did the calulation my self) it hits all targets(no limit) for tick damage every second for 10 seconds with a cool down of 16 seconds (meaning you can recast 6 seconds after its done great for pvp only on rogues) Anglica blessing: Makes you immune to all damage at a cost of your own damage % (lv 1 35% damage lose, 5 seconds of immunity. Lv 6 8 seconds immunity 5% damage lose.)

Now that all that is done, you only got one last thing to work on, and that is your soul (the worst thing in the game in my opinion!) At first you will be focusing on getting any soul you see to lv 5 if thats how you want to get your frist soul aura (500 soul completion) quickly. However you can be smart about it and focus on certain ones without caring for the completion.

When it comes to soul for a knight most will tell you to work on ice or brilliance or heart. Well I say dont do that and work on void. You may ask me way. Well have you ever faced a knight with 75% crit strike with 50% dodge plus 70% hit chance? The answer is probably no. However if you have you will see the better your crit and hit % the higher your chances of survive (be mind full this is for end game as at that point defense means nothing anymore)

Now their are only two last things to talk about and that is sperion and your blessing! Now for sperion this is up to you between defense (with attack bonus gems) or attack sperion (with defensive skills) My recomendations for bonus on sperion should be beast heart! this is for farming and afk grinding purposes only. for pvp go with three point defence. Lastly is your blessing this is up to you you can go with damage with higher luck and exp gain, or defense with higher reduction more defense, hp and healing. Lastly light blessing with higher crit chance, crit damage, attack speed, dodge and hit! My reckomendations is for light blessing theirs nothing more satisfying in pvp or pve as when you can watch crits fly off your enamys and even one shot your enamys in pvp!

Enjoy the build and help I have givin, also sorry for the wall of text if you read it all!
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

nice one some build pics would be nice
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

I would love to show you what my built current is, but im a novice and never learned how to post them on forums properly, so sadly cant
      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)

!

Comment

Originally posted by bla2400 View Post
        I would love to show you what my built current is, but im a novice and never learned how to post them on forums properly, so sadly cant
        nice guide

Comment

Originally posted by R22016040 View Post
          nice guide
          Why thank you

!

Comment

Nice guide, Really will help me get on the right track to a good build.

Comment

does it work for a knight to be pure agi?
              i have blessing of twilight for the exta defense, attack sperion for the extra damage. but my hit rating is low hard to land a hit to a rouge. so im thinking of getting pure agi, or 1 agi 2 end.

Comment

Ive seen many pure agility knights on Server 35, so it looks like its working out.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Pure agi wont help you as much as you think it does. I was a pure agi knight for some time but I did not notice a huge difference as people say it is. As your hit rating their is not alot knights can do about the hit % only use slayers if need be.

Now since then when I made this guide I drastically improved my char to the point where hit % dont mean everything in pvp. I have only maybe 28% or 29% hit rate cause I use purgitory gear however I have a 75% physical and 71% magic reduction with my twilight blissing on. Im more then match for most people in my server even with only 26.8k patt I can hold my own aginst a knight twice my defense and attack and nearly kill them!

Its how you play the class that counts. Also forgot to mention knight has one of the lowest hit % in the game so excepet to miss alot aginst rogues most rogues in my server have 90%+ dodge in my server and I manage to kill them just fine. If I was you id upen your reduction as people dont know just how usfull it truly is!!!

!

Comment

I'm not yet into the whole stats build and the names you all use? what stats is perfect for knight? please tell me... ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X