Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP issues

I am having a problem getting my VIP status. When i used a debit card to pay for it, I did not receive it. I did not get an email from the email i used connected to the card, and i do not have the record showing payment in my order history. When i go back to my character and click join for vip(just incase payment didn't go through), I get a message saying "Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section.". It has been about 16 hours.

Account name:Xyphus
    Character name= (s41)Yama
    server:Amethyst Forest

I would have submitted a ticket, but I don't have the confirmation number since it never gave me one.

Comment

You may fill the Transaction/Order number with any random digits just for you to be able to submit a ticket. We will trace it for you.
      http://tickets.r2games.com

Comment

Thank you, Ill use it now.

Comment

got the same issue..filed a ticket as well..thanks

Hi gm can please check my ticket..r2 is having a hard time checking my account ticket number is 475744

Comment

Originally posted by Cats15 View Post
            Hi gm can please check my ticket..r2 is having a hard time checking my account ticket number is 475744
            I have re-checked all the information and as replied in your ticket, your concern has been forwarded to our technical team.

Comment

I was wondering about how long does it take before i will receive VIP status??

Comment

I have the same problem. I submitted several tickets over the past month and it's still not working. GM, please see what's wrong with my account and why can't I join VIP again? I have tried every payment method, several different computers, resetting cookies, cache, etc., and nothing seems to help. The R2 team said to wait 24-72 hours on each ticket, and it has been over 35 days since I started having this problem, and I still have not heard back from the R2 team or any GM or anything. It seems to be a common problem and a huge problem, and should be fixed immediately.
                Jesus is Lord.

Comment

i purchased vip throuhg MOL points. but i havent receive the vip benefits. @.@ just the status VIP and coupons.. R2 is having a hard time, please do check mine too GM.

R2Games Account Name: 2767974
                  Last edited by ana_dy05; 08-15-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

and my account name doesnt exist. whats wrong with this ?

Comment

maybe u type the wrong words

Comment

Got a same problem here.....my first VIP work well but when i try buy to another server....i get this problem.....so i need w8 72h? when another guys work well VIP and get full benefits bonus....perfect .....Since we have no choice and have to wait, it would be possible to resolve this soon?

Comment

Working...
                        X