Hi!! :D can i change class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!! :D can i change class?

hi can i change class becuz i have lvl 75 eido and im bored of being rogue i want to be a ranger

Name:stich07
    lvl:75
    class:rogue
    Plane:eidolon
    guild:UNDERWORLD
    server:starglade

thx

The only way to change class is to start another player.

It would not make sense for you to be able to change classes for your character as it would be soooo much work on the GMs. They would have to not only change your Char class, but since none of your equips would then work with your current class they would either make you get all new gears as yours would be useless OR they would have to recode all of your gears to be for your new class.

It would jut suck and be lots of work. If you are bored with being a lvl 75 eido rogue, then you should start a new toon, make it a ranger, and work your way up the way you did with your current toon.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Be so much easier if they just a mall shop item that you pay to change class.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-15-2013, 11:32 PM. Reason: Removed factually incorrect statement.

Comment

Working...
      X