OH MY GOD. R2Games.. Oh my god STAHP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brigadier
    started a topic OH MY GOD. R2Games.. Oh my god STAHP!

OH MY GOD. R2Games.. Oh my god STAHP!

"Fortune Favors"

Another event for high levels only. First world bosses, that always get defeated by the same person.. And now level rewards for lvl 90+ and up... and tbh. Those rewards are ****... who the hell needs mount upgrade tokens, heroic wings, gems? On that level you pretty much maxed out the damn gems to atleast flawless, have angel lord wings & riding atleast a battlebear...

Thanks a lot r2games for a horrible event only high lvls can do.

• stayplation3
    replied
    Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
    If you are going to invalidate his argument, then you need to provide your own evidence. Otherwise, it's irrelevant to post trash.
    here ya go, lol. and its not just token ads, about 49/50 offers work like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfteYwQC1Dc

Leave a comment:

• BayAreasFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    Huh, that's quite some big talk and wrong in so many aspects.
    Not all rules should be followed.

Maybe people should just return to the post of the threadstarter and give some constructive feedback instead of this ****.
    Clearly why I stated in there "The only thing I could say is that there are some rules that are meant to be broken".
    On these forums, the rules WILL be followed. I strictly enforced it during my Mod days on BrotherVT - and the rest of the Mods will continue to enforce them just as strictly.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Hmm.. was there a point to this thread? Someone want to bring it back on topic, or should I just close this and we all go about our day?

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Check your history for evidence when it clearly portrays in the first page of you quoting ShadowGammaDraco stating that he should think before he talks because his argument is invalid. Now, where was the evidence there when I called you out on it? Oh wait, it wasn't there, because you didn't provide it. It was after I starting shooting you up, is when you provided the evidence later on.

Don't try to make yourself sound like the "cool guy" because you break rules all the time in both online and in real life. Rules are set for a reason - and it also divides between the two types of people:
    - The smart people who actually follow rules
    - The dumb people who don't follow rules and suffer the consequence

It's sad to know that you would rather be put in the second category. The only thing I could say is that there are some rules that are meant to be broken, however, in this case, there are none.

If you don't care so much about how I'm always telling you how idiotic you look about your grammatical error of spelling "moron", then why do you keep trying to defend yourself there? If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't keep on bringing it up.

Smh
    Huh, that's quite some big talk and wrong in so many aspects.
    Not all rules should be followed.

Maybe people should just return to the post of the threadstarter and give some constructive feedback instead of this ****.

Leave a comment:

• BayAreasFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    you need to check my post history for evidence, well most of them are deleted by the scums. I broke the rules for telling the truth and i always do that even in real life, no big deal. i dont care if you think if im saying moron as moran as grammatical error or in purposes, i always write it like that.. moran
    Check your history for evidence when it clearly portrays in the first page of you quoting ShadowGammaDraco stating that he should think before he talks because his argument is invalid. Now, where was the evidence there when I called you out on it? Oh wait, it wasn't there, because you didn't provide it. It was after I starting shooting you up, is when you provided the evidence later on.

Don't try to make yourself sound like the "cool guy" because you break rules all the time in both online and in real life. Rules are set for a reason - and it also divides between the two types of people:
    - The smart people who actually follow rules
    - The dumb people who don't follow rules and suffer the consequence

It's sad to know that you would rather be put in the second category. The only thing I could say is that there are some rules that are meant to be broken, however, in this case, there are none.

If you don't care so much about how I'm always telling you how idiotic you look about your grammatical error of spelling "moron", then why do you keep trying to defend yourself there? If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't keep on bringing it up.

Smh

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Am I being a coward? If that is your perspective on things, then you best learn a new perspective. In this world we live in, there are rules to live by. You break those rules, you suffer the consequences. You think you can go up to a cop and punch him in the face without getting beaten back or taken to jail? Kid, please, learn your place around here.

I never said what you said wasn't fact. Actually, I stated that if you are going to state a claim, then you best provide your evidence, otherwise, what you say won't make a difference if you cannot provide the evidence to back up that claim. I don't care how you spell "moron" because regardless, you still look like the idiot for misspelling it the way you do. Maybe it's your way of defending yourself by pretending that you did it on purpose when in all actuality, is was how you thought it was spelled - until I proved you wrong. Even then, that's MY point of view on it.

Keep in mind, boy, that not everyone will agree with your ideals or statements. I'm here to prove you wrong.
    you need to check my post history for evidence, well most of them are deleted by the scums. I broke the rules for telling the truth and i always do that even in real life, no big deal. i dont care if you think if im saying moron as moran as grammatical error or in purposes, i always write it like that.. moran

Leave a comment:

• BayAreasFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    excuse me you are the one who need to get your fact straight, im telling the truth with the fact as what happened open your eyes, if its not enough go to doctor get glasses and if you are sided with them thats it, go away, i said moran because i want to, its up to you as you idiot want to call the others as idiot, threating 3 days ban to me? are you coward?
    Am I being a coward? If that is your perspective on things, then you best learn a new perspective. In this world we live in, there are rules to live by. You break those rules, you suffer the consequences. You think you can go up to a cop and punch him in the face without getting beaten back or taken to jail? Kid, please, learn your place around here.

I never said what you said wasn't fact. Actually, I stated that if you are going to state a claim, then you best provide your evidence, otherwise, what you say won't make a difference if you cannot provide the evidence to back up that claim. I don't care how you spell "moron" because regardless, you still look like the idiot for misspelling it the way you do. Maybe it's your way of defending yourself by pretending that you did it on purpose when in all actuality, is was how you thought it was spelled - until I proved you wrong. Even then, that's MY point of view on it.

Keep in mind, boy, that not everyone will agree with your ideals or statements. I'm here to prove you wrong.
    Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 04-27-2013, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    1. If you continue to use vulgar pictures and pictures which obviously are stating profanity, then I'll ensure you receive a 3 day ban from the forums.

2. No one needs to defend anyone here. Get your facts straight. What I state is fact. What ShadowGammaDraco states is fact.

3. As I previously stated, you look like the idiot around here if you cannot use the correct grammar.
    excuse me you are the one who need to get your fact straight, im telling the truth with the fact as what happened open your eyes, if its not enough go to doctor get glasses and if you are sided with them thats it, go away, i said moran because i want to, its up to you as you idiot want to call the others as idiot, threating 3 days ban to me? are you coward?
    Last edited by mhanth4f; 04-27-2013, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• balmung2
    replied
    lol game has gone down the bog they favour the heavy cashers cos the heavy cashers pay there wages and i heard they started giving huge coiners even more stuff *** is the point iv been waiting for them to fix all there problems but nope still not done it and those who camp stuff who are huge coiners do it cos they can they think there the best when in fact a coiner who bought all his stuff has no skill

Leave a comment:

• BayAreasFinest
    replied
    1. If you continue to use vulgar pictures and pictures which obviously are stating profanity, then I'll ensure you receive a 3 day ban from the forums.

2. No one needs to defend anyone here. Get your facts straight. What I state is fact. What ShadowGammaDraco states is fact.

3. As I previously stated, you look like the idiot around here if you cannot use the correct grammar.
    Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 04-27-2013, 07:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    you dont have to defend someone who defend company with full of ** and dont even fix their stuff correctly
    or maybe you are one of these
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 04-27-2013, 08:47 AM. Reason: Removal of picture

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Sigh... if you're going to call me a "moron", at least spell it correctly, please. It makes you look like the bigger idiot around if you can't even use the correct grammar.
    Like I said in my post, you didn't specify why his argument was invalid, so I clearly stated to YOU that you should explain why his argument was invalid instead of claiming it's invalid without the proper evidence. Was that simple enough for you or do I need to dumb it down for you?
    i ain't writing it "moron" i always write it as "moran" get with it and i gave you the reason, dont bother the carebear he is good guy, you stop licking mods *** and now
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 04-27-2013, 08:47 AM. Reason: Removal of picture.

Leave a comment:

• BayAreasFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
    Moderator's argument was invalid, because it had nothing to do with the weekly events.
    That's not what mhanth was attempting to say, regardless.
    If that is your conception of mhanth's statement, then you need to double check that.

Leave a comment:

• Brigadier
    replied
    And if you read carefully what mhanth4f said in this first post in this thread, you will notice that he's attempting to bash the Moderator by claiming that he doesn't know what he's talking about which meant the Moderator's argument was invalid. What you were talking about and what he was talking about is irrelevant to what mhanth was talking about.

Moderator's argument was invalid, because it had nothing to do with the weekly events.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X