X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisteria589
    replied
    Well if this **** keeps going on then me and my friends will gladly move to ANOTHER game. I'm not asking for every character to be banned or deleted or something but just rollback the big upgrades that everyone got like people going from angel Lord to ultimate divine wings, yeah that needs to be rolled back, but I don't see how like one person upgrading one little thing should be banned and deleted, I would focus more on the big stuff like killins and wings and stuff the main stuff that was most upgraded. That's just my opinion..
    Last edited by wisteria589; 06-07-2013, 11:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• awesome101
    replied
    Art (I'm 99% it's you) I never said today. I'm letting it play out, see what happens. You can't get rid of me that easy, no matter how much you may stay awake at night and dream of it.

Leave a comment:

• Wheez
    replied
    hey awesome ur still in game ' There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door' stop lying haha

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    Originally posted by awesome101 View Post
    Neither is banning them for a month for a MISTAKE, that R2 caused Over half of my friends were banned, some of them just because they were gifted. R2 doesn't give a **** about them using the trade system to give free items though. people stashing things on alts, then making those alts stronger that is feasible in the time frame? forget about it. the 5,000 kilins which are always in starglade? pssht. all legit, don't worry about it. R2 is shifting the blame onto the players, which is about what I'd expect. they're human, and human like to deny responsibility. Shadow, you once said you deleted "thousands of dollars" worth of Soul Shards, and that's cool beans. But really, everyone expected a server reset. And not everyone thinks the way you do. People just wanted to be maxed out, just for one minute, just so they could feel what it's like. Then, for some unrealistic and nonsensical reason about it "not being fair" to reset back A FEW HOURS (or maybe a whole day. whoop-dee freaking doo.), they banned only those directly involved for a month. Then, the month is up! my friends are back, and I'm excited, energized to be playing this game which frankly, is lackluster in many areas. I see a few of my friends, some of them aren't awake, and one seems to be perma-banned, but he's talking to a GM and it seems like it's all gonna be ok. then, the whining starts. The GMs realize they didn't fix anything. Time for a new scapegoat! delete EVERYONE! that'll work! except now, you just got rid of most of your cashers. your main source of revenue just went out the window, and the BEST PART OF YOUR PLAYERBASE (i.e. the ones nice enough that they had friends, who gave them stuff during the bug) are gone too. There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door. Servers will be empty, and eventually even the hardcore players will admit there's no point in playing anymore, and Crystal Saga, the "Best Browser Game of 2011!" will be gone. Because first you couldn't admit your mistake, then you couldn't fix it, so you blame the customer. real smart guys, I tip my metaphorical hat.
    +1 nice o-o

Leave a comment:

• mitzi63
    replied
    Well said Awesome you are AWESOME

Leave a comment:

• awesome101
    replied
    Neither is banning them for a month for a MISTAKE, that R2 caused Over half of my friends were banned, some of them just because they were gifted. R2 doesn't give a **** about them using the trade system to give free items though. people stashing things on alts, then making those alts stronger that is feasible in the time frame? forget about it. the 5,000 kilins which are always in starglade? pssht. all legit, don't worry about it. R2 is shifting the blame onto the players, which is about what I'd expect. they're human, and human like to deny responsibility. Shadow, you once said you deleted "thousands of dollars" worth of Soul Shards, and that's cool beans. But really, everyone expected a server reset. And not everyone thinks the way you do. People just wanted to be maxed out, just for one minute, just so they could feel what it's like. Then, for some unrealistic and nonsensical reason about it "not being fair" to reset back A FEW HOURS (or maybe a whole day. whoop-dee freaking doo.), they banned only those directly involved for a month. Then, the month is up! my friends are back, and I'm excited, energized to be playing this game which frankly, is lackluster in many areas. I see a few of my friends, some of them aren't awake, and one seems to be perma-banned, but he's talking to a GM and it seems like it's all gonna be ok. then, the whining starts. The GMs realize they didn't fix anything. Time for a new scapegoat! delete EVERYONE! that'll work! except now, you just got rid of most of your cashers. your main source of revenue just went out the window, and the BEST PART OF YOUR PLAYERBASE (i.e. the ones nice enough that they had friends, who gave them stuff during the bug) are gone too. There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door. Servers will be empty, and eventually even the hardcore players will admit there's no point in playing anymore, and Crystal Saga, the "Best Browser Game of 2011!" will be gone. Because first you couldn't admit your mistake, then you couldn't fix it, so you blame the customer. real smart guys, I tip my metaphorical hat.

Leave a comment:

• Wheez
    replied
    mitzi i understand your talking like this since the people who abused the glitch was about 90% of your guild and those who abused the glitch are still gone

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    I wonder if there are any other servers dealing with the same issues..cause so far I have only seen S6 and our server merge talking about this on forums...maybe we're the luckyones eh? -_-

Leave a comment:

• mitzi63
    replied
    Yes we got banned and restored but what about the people that did not get banned and sold stuff in market and upgraded toons everyday for the past month with mortals that are higher with gears then most eidolon's. You had a month to fix it so why bring us back with nothing fixed, now deleted us again and still others like 85 percent of the people are still playing and benefited from this glitch in on shape or another. Without any warning either.

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    I pretty much just skipped most of the conversations in this thread but all I can say is that I hope everything is fixed,unbanning characters with their bugged items ain't right..

Leave a comment:

• Wheez
    replied
    You guys were restored with all the bugged items which means nothing is fixed with your toons and u ask why.

First of all, are u guys MAD ?

Second of all, Read what i said above.

Leave a comment:

• mitzi63
    replied
    ShadowGammaDraco please read ticket 193631 as I would like an answer please

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    kinda hard to file a ticket when my account is deleted so i cant send in any tickets.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by oneandonlywolf View Post
    so i get on today after being banned. i go to long on a few min ago and once again deleted *** going on? i dont nothing today but talk to the guild and that was all.
    file a ticket &be patient, can't talk about that in forum

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    so i get on today after being banned. i go to long on a few min ago and once again deleted *** going on? i dont nothing today but talk to the guild and that was all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X