This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs cheats on google

do you know that there's a lot of cs cheats even hacking posted on google? is it working? because i notice some people when the new server comes and i check their gold and platinum, wow they have a lot of it. so im thinking mybe there using some kind of cheats

Originally posted by danilo0031 View Post
    do you know that there's a lot of cs cheats even hacking posted on google? is it working? because i notice some people when the new server comes and i check their gold and platinum, wow they have a lot of it. so im thinking mybe there using some kind of cheats
    which server? do you have any pictures?

Comment

I dunno.. R2 kept telling us there were no hacks for the game.
      â™”
      Vampire Prince
      • Server: Aurora Point
      • Character: Alexmancerx
      • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
      • Level: Eidolon 120
      • Guild: TheWanted
      • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
        Well obviously lol. But how you explain many random names with same amount of gold in goldrankings, in multiple servers. Those were dealt with tho.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
          to a extent no there isn't. information is static server side so people can't mess with codes to give themselves infinite health etc etc etc by freezing certain digits of the codes with flash editing programs. but we have seen bots before. as most those are macro programs. all are against the rules to use though. as it causes damage to the servers by trying to force a change etc.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            Well obviously lol. But how you explain many random names with same amount of gold in goldrankings, in multiple servers. Those were dealt with tho.
            Those are most likely Gold sellers.
            they probebly manage their accounts with a bot or some other program for ease and to not draw tomuch attention (which they failed ofc)
            this is not a result of hacking. Like Draco said in games like this its near to impossible to 'hack' something.
            It is possible to bot. If people are smart enough they can make program's that will send commands to move char's and stuff in the game. When using things like this they can probebly use a few hunderd accounts at a time. They just set their variables (like the max amount of gold) and leave them to do their job.

Comment

Its not that impossible, its just that theres NO ppl play this game SMART ENOUGH to hack it. LoL~

Coz the smart hackers wont waste their time on this and choose BIGGER target to hack. which gives much more BENEFITS and MONEY. LOOOOLOLOLOL!!!!

Comment

check it when the new server comes out. its like this morning the server is open and after 5 hours ppl now have around 10p or something. i don't have picture coz i ignore it. i just want a fair game. that's all

Comment

bots bots all the way, I know someone that used to play who was smart enough to write out a code for auto killing (GR, farming, etc). So yeah, it's not exactly a hack, it's more of something mounted on the program that does things automatically for you, leaving you free to do other stuff.

None of the google hacks work though, lots of people look at google, if they worked, wouldn't R2 know because so many people are exploiting it? And if they did know, wouldn't they fix it because their loosing money?
                  If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                  Server: Tree of Life
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Class: Hybrid Priest
                  Guild: Harmless

Comment

all of the sudden people get lots of gold on new servers because they make 3 or 4 characters, get them to lvl 20 then just do delivery with them..

Comment

*bad website* hacked CS.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-14-2013, 01:11 AM.

Comment

That's not hacked, that's selling items and in-game money for real money.

Comment

Working...
                        X