Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back bug hunter rewards for players who report bugs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back bug hunter rewards for players who report bugs!

would be really nice to get a decent reward for helping R2 improve their systems (something better then the afk coupon packs from alpha). wasn't a player at alpha stage and haven't got anything even for the bugs I"ve found on my own. would make players feel better knowing if they post a unique bug they get something for it as usually when encounter a bug it causes you to lose participation levels in a event which should = some sort of compensation

Suggestions on items?
    Greater pearl of wisdom would be my main choice* first reporter
    anyone else who encounters bug and reports = pearl of wisdom. less bug warrants greater pearl as comp because severity

Reasoning= I've thrown out over a stack of soul shards that would amount to "illegal gains" which basically meant I didn't even get the normal rewards or exp gained which should have if functioned. didn't get anything for helping report the bug, least something would be nice.
    would improve players desires to post and to get proper info posted quick about a bug as best as can so can get info to proper depts for investigating in fast manner as well= things get fixed potentially quicker and no one loses /proper comps.

i.e me forwarding your bug post will not give me credit as I always note the exact post of who made the orig post with links etc- if anything if done I will post a suggested item reward with report if dropped anything not supposed to have or was unable to participate further or claim general event rewards to a drastic or big measure/ if a small event will suggest item comparing to events reward as that is fair w little extra for reporting.
    :cool: yes please! :D happy players
    100.00%
    nah just report and fix stuff asap&that is reward enough=to get back to playing normally
    0.00%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-06-2014, 08:37 PM.

Would be cool to get a insigna called Bug Catcher (would be nice to add some cast/attack speed to it) :3
    server: (s41)Amethysy
    IGN: (s41)samurai
    Class: Fire Mage
    Level:146 (eidolon)
    Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
    Wife: (s41)Carrastila
    Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Working...
    X