Instant dungeon runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant dungeon runs

So I think after doing same dungeons over and over again everyone get bored of them eventually. So just wanted to suggest an instant dungeon option.

To use the option you would have to complete 2 things:

1. You have to be VIP

2. You have to finish dungeon you want to complete instantly at least once (solo). For example if you want to complete Sacrificial relics (normal mode) instantly you would have to pass Sacrificial relics (normal mode) first. Same goes for other modes.

Then you could make something like this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....098-suggestion happen, where people would be able to buy VIP from other players. Could also increase the price of VIP to $10 or something, with that option there would be well worth it, in my opinion at least, others might disagree.

I know something like this may not be possible but would be very useful thing to have.

The state of a player's VIP shouldn't determine whether or not they can utilize such an option. If an instant-dungeon run feature was ever implemented, non-cashers should be able to make use of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      The state of a player's VIP shouldn't determine whether or not they can utilize such an option. If an instant-dungeon run feature was ever implemented, non-cashers should be able to make use of it as well.
      That's why I suggested to make it possible to buy VIP from other players. And only reason I put VIP as requirement is to somewhat prevent, alt/bot abuse of the option.

Comment

Sounds like a nice idea.

F2P could have 5 free instant blitz's and VIP can have 8 a day to allow for 1 set of dungeon runs to be done instantly.

They can then add a new item, either in fate shop or from events ,that could be used to have more instant runs similar to dungeon key.

as for bots and alts maybe a level or plane restriction to use the feature could stop most
        Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Working...
        X