Alchemist Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemist Class

This class has been suggested once before but it never took off. Recently a person on CS Wiki suggested it again.
    I think crystal saga show do this based off more of a real alchemist. Skills that use some kind of potions, using them in attacks and such. Maybe a buff that involves elixir of life. The person on wiki suggested a potion that turns them into a beast.

I was thinking a potion using class not a shape shiftier.
    Yes!
    95.00%
    No.
    5.00%
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-06-2015, 05:43 PM. Reason: Removed attachment as requested.

That class exist already in different versions of cs. It's not Alchemist, it's Pagan, a shapshifter class. The fact that it already exists in other versions of cs means that it's just a matter of time till they release it here. I think it'll happen during 2015.

Oh and to add on, the stuffs in the cs wikia aren't suggestions but actual facts.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-06-2015, 03:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I was on a girls blog on there.

Comment

If you mean Purelilys blog that is actual stuff she has found in other versions of CS. It is possible that they won't bring something specific here (particularly mounts and pets it seems like), but if you see it there it already exists in another version, so there is a good chance we will get it.

Comment

would love a new class but bm is still bugged i would love it if they work on it first
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

@Diablu check pms >_<

Comment

Working...
            X