Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reducing Lag

Dear lovely r2 staff,
    Creators of our game “Crystal Saga”, it has been brought upon my attention that the show/hide effects of the game do not work. Every so and then, new features are being released. Like bigger sperions, HF, mounts, weapons, wings, pixies, chi auras etc and as players progress, their characters expand in size. My expectation for the game is to not lag so that I can fully enjoy the experience; but with all the accessories dangling around my character and others, its hard to get around without the screen freezing. The show/hide button only suffices for a few seconds as effects like HF pops out again along with other character’s sperions or “soul”. It would be wonderful if you guys could create an option of hiding all effects thoroughly, whereas you can also hide your own char’s effects. For example, a simple click of a button could hide the HF, Soul, Sperion, Chi Aura of characters but not pop out within seconds later and still maintain the same amount of stats the character originally has. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
Working...
X