My Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestions

Well, since i like a game to become better and enjoyable. I would love to suggest my views on things that i see are not fit well or need to be fixed sorry if i am in the wrong section!.

1.If your in-game chat is maximized. When you minimize your in game chat, some messages will move down as well with the chat itself.

2. In the Sacrificial Gallery, where there are Eight platforms i believe. Sometimes the monsters move too close to the portal and if you leave yourself "With the Afk feature". You will find out that after sometime you are not in the correctly platform that you were before. In other words, it will teleport you to another platform if not careful.

3. PLEASE, do not make "Good Friends Gift Pack" players summon monsters in Starglade town. It is frustrating that your items aren't sold because you died, yet you're still able to see your shop open. I do understand it is fun, but come on man about a month of playing this game and i am suffering from making gold.

4. The announcement of "Sengolia Battle grounds". Ok, so whenever I am in Sengolia Battle Grounds, I lag pretty hard i have to admit. However, when clicking around me and above my character. I have noticed several times, that when you click "%Player% has a killing streak of 4 people" it doesn't go to that place. Rather, the click itself is ignored as if you cannot click through it. This limits the space of your screen in which you are able to move around even more.

Those are so far my suggestions for now thanks!
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...
Working...
X