No announcement yet.

We need Higher Level Sperion Gem Drop.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need Higher Level Sperion Gem Drop.

Well, as the title says, we definitely need higher level Sperion Gem drop from the Spernal dungeon. As i just realized, that this was a really waste of my time by gathering many gems every day for the past four months ( i do not even have a stack of level 3 gems yet). You can honestly look into why i would say this is the case. First, we have the Spernal Dungeon. The dungeon has a random level gem variation (from level ONE to level THREE) that drops from defeating each boss. This is honestly a misery, compare to the purified crystals in which you would have to consume and Gems you will have to used. However,the amount of purified Crystals increases on different level of the fused gem level. Thus, the problem becomes as it follows.

For a none Cashing player. If you think about it, the amount provided to archive each level is surreal. Here they are, and correct me if i am wrong.

Let us start with the level 3 Gems (of any kind).
    So it takes 12 purified crystals and Three Spernal Gems level 3 gems to make one level 4.

Gem Level vs Gems Needed (for the next Level ( all using ONLY level 3 GEMS))
    3 →→→ 9 →→→36 (Purified Crystals used to advance to the next level Gem)
    4 →→→ 27 →→→ 72
    5 →→→ 81 →→→72
    6 →→→ 243 →→→288
    7 →→→ 729 →→→576
    8 →→→ 2187→→→1152
    9 →→→ 6561 (level 3 gems ONLY) →→→ 2304(Purified Crystals used)

The amount needed to get a level 10 Sperion Gem if you use only level 3 gems is way too outrageous. This has to be changed because it will take about a year and a half or 2 years to farm 6561 (level 3 gems at random drop rate) or maybe even more, if you do all runs every single day.

I would seriously like to know everyone thought and feedback regarding this subject matter because i have lost hope after calculating this numbers. I understand that a none cashing player needs to work for their items and wait. But damn, this amount is very bizarre to the life span in a players interest.

I would like to suggest at least, make the sperion gem level to drop at a base level of a minimum of 4-6. Anything lower than that will take too long, or just not encouraging in order to do the dungeon.
    YES!, I would like higher level Spernal Gems
    66.67%
    Maybe, but i am not sure yet.
    0.00%
    No, I will wait 2 years or more years in order make a level 10 Sperion Gem.
    33.33%
    Last edited by KidSess; 12-31-2013, 01:52 PM. Reason: added more information→ PC's neded
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...
Working...
X