X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dragon Crystal (Fractured Essence)] to ESD / [Exquisite Crystal]

Suggestion:
    Item:
    [Dragon Crystal (Fractured Essence)](can change name, anyone have better suggestion?)

Purpose:
    Each consecutive fail/destructive enchant will provide a [Soul Crystal I] , combine 5x [Soul Crystal I] with 5x[Ancient Tree Essence] and 2 [Purified Crystals]+ other types of [Soul Crystal] +5gold to make =[Enchanted Skill Dust]X1/[Dragon Crystal]X1
    Opinions on amounts?

Reason: To get some use out of a system in a alternative way and to make failing less discouraging - give another alternative to advance if was trying also other systems and haven't had much luck.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suggestion:
    Item:
    [Exquisite Enchantment Crystal] *Name has been updated because we have a new enchanting item that was released as a cash only benefit at the moment*
    How to make:
    [Dragon Crystal]X20 Fused with another item or items to increase the potency of the enchant rate or to ensure 100% enchant with enough fusions.
    Opinions on amounts? after seeing the effectiveness of the new item I'd say requiring 20 dragon crystal or X Item and + another item might be fair. don't want something that could really unbalance things too easy to get. think everyone has saved up 100 or a stack of dragon crystals though and got a few good enchants but then failed all the way to basic again. trading a good 2-4x enchants with 1 for sure enchant. but still open to opinions from other players!

Reason: Enchant rates can be brutal for a lot of people, there have always been better types of enchanting things for certain things, think we'd all agree that there should be a newer enchant item for Fragarachs+ that help more or ensure 100% enchant.

Purpose: Make +16-+18 More attainable with enough investment and to combat the no fail protection which drops enchant ratings significantly if at a higher level reducing eventually to +3

opinions? yay- nay? if somehow fail a [Exquisite Enchantment Crystal] 100%] get [Dragon Crystal (Fractured Essence)]x10 and lesser for ones that don't give 100% enchant?

http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_Fragarach

describes how much we need each level. some of these are pretty easy. gets insanely expensive and risky once go past 7. risk of failing down to +3 a lot. people have spent thousands and lose it all with this system before. would make everyone happy if saw something like this
    [Exquisite Enchantment Crystal] YES PLEASE MOAR!
    22.73%
    [Fractured Essence] Sounds Nice!
    0%
    Both are great ideas!
    77.27%
    Please NO!
    0%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-25-2015, 04:31 PM.

I love the idea, specially since it is really hard to get any Enchanted Skill dust at all.

Comment

why not just sell supreme dragon crystals like supreme enchant crystals :P still not 100% since obviously they don't want us to have the DC the other game gets....

Comment

ye i figure a lil money out of the deal R2 be more apt to do it :P

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
          Item:
          [Superior Dragon Crystal] (can change name, anyone have better suggestion?)
          How to make:
          [Dragon Crystal]X4 Fused with another item or items to increase the potency of the enchant rate or to ensure 100% enchant with enough fusions.
          Opinions on amounts?
          For this if both systems are implemented I would think it would likely be ESD*1 as the other items. If not (or if only this is added) I would say use some items that have fallen out of common use, like maybe some Essences, like are needed to up from 1 frag to the next in the first place.

Comment

i think combining 8 dragon crystals into a higher level of dragon crystal that guarantees success is right on the money. ive seen people fail over 40 times in a row with 60% chance to succeed... needless to say they quit a long time ago and i dont blame them one bit.

Comment

This is a great suggestion since not everyone can do well in Crypt(for ESD) and have problems in enchanting legendary equips(for Supp DC)..

BUT, idk if this is even possible..

BUT we really need this suggestion, Soo UP UP UP!

Comment

I think that they should set it up like the Fragarach Shards, Using Gems and PC... Alot ofGems go to waste because Ruby and Topaz are all thats needed for FS.... So why not Make the [Exquisite Enchant Crystal] by fusing certain types and amounts of Gems along with PC to create this Supreme Dragon Crystal.And also make it with the same synthesization rate as Heart of Eden (which is 80%).
                Just price it like so: 5g+Items for x1, 25g+Items for x6 and 1.5p+Items for x40
                I think it would be practicle to make it with the following ingredients;
                x1= x3 Shining Amber x3 Shining Sapphire x1 PC
                x6= x3 Superior Amber x3 Superior Sapphire x10 PC
                x40= x1 Immaculate Amber x1 Immaculate Sapphire x50 PC

This is simply a suggestion however..... I do think that your original idea is cool though Shadow!

And as for the ESD, we could have it to where you can synthesize it by using Magic Dust. You couldmake it by synthesizing a certain amount of MD plus PC.
                My suggestion is:
                ESD x1= 500 MD+5 PC
                ESD x3= 1250 MD+12 PC

This again is onlya suggestion,and odds are not a good one. But I digress. Again Cheers for the excellent idea!
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-25-2015, 03:42 PM.
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                IGN:S58-AquaShock
                Level: 198-Eidolon
                Class: Knight
                Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Played a game that had a 100% dragon crystal of refinement. It was a dragon crystal but with 100% success and you only needed one as opposed to 4. It was, however, primarily a casher item. But it was made available at times as a crystal spent item, special event such as our quartermaster tokens. It is wonderful when your frag is being hateful on that last enchant for upgrade!
                  Noypi: (S2)CRUCIFYME

Comment

would be nice

Comment

I like like idea of using the "fail" results from several different systems to generate something useful.

Comment

Bump as I love the idea!
                        IGN: Hopster
                        Server: S76 - Karmic Temple
                        Guild: Exotic
                        Class/Level: Knight 60 Eidolon
                        To spend or not to spend, there is no question.

Comment

awesome idea!!
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

I suggest make the superiors provide 25% chance of success each. So with 4 its 100%.
                            Make it take 8dc per 1 superior. Otherwise everyone in the game will have +16 so easy. Maybe even harder more like 20dc per superior. As a VIP u can farm 5-10 per day just from dungeons. Not counting fate and other ways to obtain.

Comment

Just checking to see if this has been proposed to the GM's? I absolutely love the idea behind it, not only does it sound fair for everyone, it will also solve all our pains!
                              IGN: Hopster
                              Server: S76 - Karmic Temple
                              Guild: Exotic
                              Class/Level: Knight 60 Eidolon
                              To spend or not to spend, there is no question.

Comment

Working...
                              X