A quicker way to sell items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quicker way to sell items

Don't know if this has been suggested before but hear me out...

Do you farm EH or PD or any of the other dungeons daily? Don't look forward to the clicking grind of selling your loot afterwards? Me neither...

Why isn't there an option to set what items and equips can be sold automatically without having to be prompted if we wish to sell it or not

Currently in the game, when you talk to a shop NPC to sell items or equips, you are able to sell green or lower items and equips without being prompted to confirm the sale

but you are prompted to confirm the sale of yellow or higher items. What I'm suggesting is similar to the auto loot settings in the AFK menu.

The new options can be placed in the settings menu. There will be 2 drop down lists called:

"Auto-Sell Equips" and "Auto-Sell Items". In both lists you'll have the options of White, <Green, <Blue, <Yellow, <Purple.

How it will work is, lets say for "Auto-Sell Equips" you selected "<Yellow". Now, every time you go to sell a yellow or lower equip to the NPC shop, you will not be prompted

to confirm the sale. The equip will just be sold, no fuss no hassle. Having both lists will lets players define what they want to auto-sell for both items and equips, so you don't accidentally sell

those G Muts you been saving cause you're brain dead from 14 hours of play (happened to a guy I know ). Think of the many minutes this will save! Just a thought....
Working...
X