Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

problem with collect Angel Icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • problem with collect Angel Icon

    Hello i got a problem with collect Angel Icon i made all task's and now i cant collect Styx's Icon don't know whats is wrong ... i recharge 5 k diamonds ride Auricion answer on 50 question correctly i have 1500 Gem enhancement stone but i can't press collect ....please help me with this



    HeLLCHiLD
    [s24] Solipsa's Lament server

  • #2
    Originally posted by bobri View Post
    Hello i got a problem with collect Angel Icon i made all task's and now i cant collect Styx's Icon don't know whats is wrong ... i recharge 5 k diamonds ride Auricion answer on 50 question correctly i have 1500 Gem enhancement stone but i can't press collect ....please help me with this



    HeLLCHiLD
    [s24] Solipsa's Lament server


    Did you already collect another angel?

    Comment


    • #3
      yes i collect amora

      Comment


      • #4
        ohhh i just saw that i can collect only one for them ....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bobri View Post
          ohhh i just saw that i can collect only one for them ....
          yeah just 1 angel at a time next time styx is free trust me it happens to amora hahaha

          Comment


          • #6
            is vip 6 the only way to get auriocion in wyrm race? i really want that angel but im only vip 5 and auricipon is teh only missing thing to get styx? any other way to get auricion

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by safrodiac View Post
              is vip 6 the only way to get auriocion in wyrm race? i really want that angel but im only vip 5 and auricipon is teh only missing thing to get styx? any other way to get auricion
              Just keep refreshing (with diamonds) before wyrm race until you get auricion. VIP 6 is only required to buy it, but anyone can get auricion from refresh (40% chance to refresh from purple wyrm to auricion).

              Comment

              Working...
              X