Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSTT timer abuse, possible or not? (Seek pro players advices)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSTT timer abuse, possible or not? (Seek pro players advices)

Hello guys,

CSTT is now over, i slept well during the last night. Most of my frustration is gone now so i can ask you all about one very important issue.

Is it possible to manipulate the cstt 15 min lock timer somehow? Is there any server delay(even 5-10 seconds would make a HUGE difference for the outcome of battles) ?

So obviously our team lost important matchup for top 4 entry against weaker team. We changed formations for each battle, we won the first one and then lost 2 in a row. I gave the formation rights to one of my teammates for 2nd battle and he changed our formation like 15 minutes and 5 seconds before the battle(5 sec before the timer lock). For some reason his changes didn't apply and we lost. So for the 3rd battle i took the formation rights again. My teammate had to observe enemy formation and give me info all the time via skype call. So i setup our formation 2 or 3 seconds before the timer lock. We could lose only to 1 particular formation with my tactics and somehow enemy team did exactly that formation. No one can react for 1-2 seconds and do that. So either they somehow predicted my setup(very low chance) or they changed their setup after xx:45:00 server time.

Now every team can win or lose, that's why CSTT is probably the most interesting thing in this game these days. But i didn't like the way we lost. I felt robbed. My teammates felt robbed.

I know that a lot of good players hide info about some very important game mechanics, but still i hope that someone can tell me if it is possible to use some server time delay advantage or abuse of some sort.

Thank you,

Elvie (S119)

Dude i know that so we used the clock from CoM in our own server. Still for the 3rd battle they changed their formation after xx:45:00 server time which should NOT be possible by any means. But for 15 years of gaming so far i know that every game has its bugs/exploits etc. I hope someone can tell me here or just make toon in our server and tell me with PM what i want to know. It is unfair advantage though and i hope it can be fixed.

Maybe it is a simple 5-10 sec server delay which is more than enough for a very good player to make the changes his team needs to win.

Comment

Originally posted by artieee View Post
      Hello guys,

CSTT is now over, i slept well during the last night. Most of my frustration is gone now so i can ask you all about one very important issue.

Is it possible to manipulate the cstt 15 min lock timer somehow? Is there any server delay(even 5-10 seconds would make a HUGE difference for the outcome of battles) ?

So obviously our team lost important matchup for top 4 entry against weaker team. We changed formations for each battle, we won the first one and then lost 2 in a row. I gave the formation rights to one of my teammates for 2nd battle and he changed our formation like 15 minutes and 5 seconds before the battle(5 sec before the timer lock). For some reason his changes didn't apply and we lost. So for the 3rd battle i took the formation rights again. My teammate had to observe enemy formation and give me info all the time via skype call. So i setup our formation 2 or 3 seconds before the timer lock. We could lose only to 1 particular formation with my tactics and somehow enemy team did exactly that formation. No one can react for 1-2 seconds and do that. So either they somehow predicted my setup(very low chance) or they changed their setup after xx:45:00 server time.

Now every team can win or lose, that's why CSTT is probably the most interesting thing in this game these days. But i didn't like the way we lost. I felt robbed. My teammates felt robbed.

I know that a lot of good players hide info about some very important game mechanics, but still i hope that someone can tell me if it is possible to use some server time delay advantage or abuse of some sort.

Thank you,

Elvie (S119)

maybe he just did a random setup and whas lucky
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

I believe he changed it after xx:45:00 server time because my teammate gave me info about their formation until the very last seconds. The possibility of doing random setup which was THE ONLY possible setup to win them the game after i made our formation and do it in the last 1-2 seconds is very close to impossible. Also we used different formations for almost every single battle in every round so no, he couldn't figure out what i was gonna do in the last seconds.

Damn, i just met this guy in cs, but he was in enemy team so i couldn't ask him how he did it

Comment

just put your main hitter in last. best set up. 2nd or 3rd hitter put it in random. your main hitter is sure 3 score. then your 2nd or 3rd just need to win at least 1 to be able to win. do not put your main hitter in 1st because your opponent can use 3 weak team mates as shields.
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

just one thing. how did they know yer formation, if it was different from yer previous battle? cus as far as i know, you can not watch 'actual' formation from team details. you have to watch a battle log to see the formation.
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

not here to brag but, with this set up it is really proven and tested. my server is supposed to be in new server bracket but we are moved last month in old server bracket. with this set up (last hitter) we even entered top 16 in K.O match. We can even move to top 8 if only we did not meet team with 2 3.5m BR's. i just want to point out that putting your hitters in last will give you high probability to win. 1st 3 will be use as shields 4th and 5th will do the killings most of the team with high BR's always put their killers in 1st because it can score sure 3. scores are alwas 3-4 or 3-5 sometimes 4-4 but my team is always in right side that's we still won

Click image for larger version

Name:	tourney.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1706814

if putting hitters in last is dumb as hell. well, our score 9-0 top 16 in an old server bracket. then we are a lucky dumbs then hahaha
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

Working...
              X