Time to reply. Enough is Enough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to reply. Enough is Enough

Ok its time to pull your fingers out and reply. I am getting a little fed up with being pushed away now.

this is a direct quote from an open ticket, the quote is the last time i have heard anything from you,

Thank you for contacting. We have verified your case, we will manually send you the Serrin shard*100. Since manually delivery consumes time, the compensation items will be sent directly into inventory instead of through mail notification. Please allow us time to prepare the delivery, and let us know if you cannot receive them at the end of Friday.
    the mail was received by me on the 27th of may which was a Wednesday. well that Friday has gone and another Friday has also gone now, i have replied to this
    ticket everyday since the 30th of may and have not had 1 further reply.

also i have opened another ticket complaining about the above mentioned ticket and it seems that they have decided to totally ignore this ticket. i see everyone
    around me having the shards compensated to them yet i cannot even get a reply.

i am not going away so please give me a reply and my compensation i was promised.

takes 2-3 days for a open ticket to get a response.
    to file a ticket

Comment

What is your ticket #?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

The original ticket is #341611 it would be greatly appreciated if this could be looked into. Thankyou

Comment

Received today

Thank you for contacting We have followed up and forwarded your case to devs again, please kindly check within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Today I finally received my serrin shards, matter closed thankyou

Comment

Glad to hear it.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X