MISSING DIAMOND or SPENT DIAMOND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSING DIAMOND or SPENT DIAMOND

it happened just yesterday 09/28/15........ i really remembered before i log out that my diamonds was still at 600...... then about 10am est i logged out..... then i logged in
    about 1 or 2pm est ........ i noticed that diamond has decreased.... 111 diamonds was left....... can some help me????...... can you check if i spent them without me noticing ...... or if some "BUG" made it decrease my diamonds can you recover it for me????..... im not that much of a top up player so 489 diamond
    missing in my game is pretty much a big deal for me.... took me about 2 mnths collecting them in events.... thanks for helpin me god bless.....

btw my ign: JvKoPoGi [S8 captive amora]

Comment

Originally posted by JvKoPogi View Post
      btw my ign: JvKoPoGi [S8 captive amora]
      Well better is to make a ticket and asking them to check logs. Btw did you by any chance happen to use wyrm in little helper, or maybe by accident used it in socket opening?
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        Well better is to make a ticket and asking them to check logs. Btw did you by any chance happen to use wyrm in little helper, or maybe by accident used it in socket opening?
        oh i think thats solves it... i used the wyrm on little helper ...... oh man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JvKoPogi View Post
          oh i think thats solves it... i used the wyrm on little helper ...... oh man!!!!
          Still send ticket, and maybe they can do something about it.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
          X