Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant do all daily quests, disconnect ALOT reconnect is HARD, cant move @ world boss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant do all daily quests, disconnect ALOT reconnect is HARD, cant move @ world boss.

Hello,

Here is my issue.... if i click my bag and then daily quests i cant finish my daily quests if i dont reconnect... WHEN i reconnect it syas DNS-server not found.... so reconnecting takes like 30 - 45 minutes... THEN when i finally reconnect it loses some daily quests and my devotion goes down... Also @ zodiac when i am reconnected it "forgot" some blitzes have to start all over again and DONT recieve the shards.. so lost them too... And finally offcourse @ world boss i can get in BUT it says 3 crosses through the bosses... 100 hp in life bar of boss on top of that EVERYTHING in chinese... and I CANT MOVE!!!! this is like freaking the 5th!!!!! day this issue is here... in beginning i thought : dont complain it can heppen after 3 days it started to irritate me... and now after 5!!!!! days i gotta complain i missed out on ALOT of gold due daily quests... ALOT of gold due to world bosss.... and ALOT of shards @ zodiac ... PLZ FIX THIS!!!!! i missed out on too much now to NOT complaint!!!!!!!

NeXuS s-17 Guardian Angels
Working...
X