New clothes options for angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clothes options for angels

not sure if this has been posted elsewhere or not.
    but I think it would be cool if the goddesses could get special armor or clothes that make them look more awesome in battles- even holiday themed stuff/ assist with stats currently present or add to them in a custom way similar to player clothes . not saying they don't look great already. love them so much! always like improvements though. and would be neat to give the cosplayers more potential outfits for those if they would like to do more. would love to see more of the cosplay photo shoots as well. - also alternative clothing as per the interpretations of the cosplayers. Maridah made adjustments that I like & Ridd1e to the designs that really boost the appeal

another way could put it would be to use the covenant system and add a wardrobe section to that, so once unlock the angels they can share clothes so to speak/enable them to wear a similar outfit as their own /create hybrid attire with special skill or stat benefits. would allow players to enjoy the benefits of multitudes of angel attire without needing to switch once have them on team+helped level etc. course people will still like to switch between angels from time to time for the extreme uniqueness of skills etc but could still have option of keeping their favorite ones and seeing them update more(no angel left behind/not needed or outdated anymore)- holiday spirit etc is best shared amongst friends friends don't let friends go party without helping get into the themes of event least a little

Ability to choose always makes people happy as well, helps spice things up/options

if suggestion already posted can a mod for this section fuse threads or if player interested in same has link to another persons or their own suggestion please? also requesting a sticky thread once avail if possible to help get this attention
    if like the idea or want to add your own idea to the concept please remember to vote / add rep and or comment! or all 3 options to help players be heard! (my rep is spoofed so this isn't to gain personal favor just a data collection point which gms+can see)
    hope everyone has fun!

Example:
    Prospera, Loralei, Sylvia, Claudia obtained or combo of that orientation- reach X level or evolve etc- able to pick which clothes get to wear from each in some manner(Prospera, Loralei or Sylvia wearing Christmas stuff or Halloween). boosts to elemental damage using the angel in standby's power ratio or a % chance to activate a fusion skill(similar to partner skills) or increased attack based on investments or a static amount- not to the reg party members but to the angel themselves stats. whichever is easier for devs to get things in motion based on player feedback if suggestion can be done with enough interested players etc. understand the full blown suggestion might take some work- getting started on the appearance factors would be highest priority of this suggestion and to avoid any balancing issues at the start but would be neat to investigate those potentials as well(increased power ratios)

another concept would be a elemental aura/gear option that activates randomly or can be used consistently if have multiple strong angels that help each other out .
    prob can't say exactly this because someone else made it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	1759614
    , but Prospera is a harvest festival type goddess from what see/least what appears to be in description- this would also be a good representation of a fusion outfit(little bit of roses and other flowers+types of leaves etc that would be grown by farmers). think she should be allowed a neat Halloween costume, or something like the picture/ or both. would look great for sure esp if riddle cosplayed it with her own interpretations to assist in a awesome outfit design that she's comfortable doing& to help the game get the same outfit

my vote on flowers if interesting:
    Lilium 'Stargazer'- these ones have a few colors(blue white, pink redish white etc)
    passionflower
    Lotus (荷花)
    Narcissus (æ°´ä»™)
    Plumeria(these have a few diff dual colors as well think)
    tiger rose(combo roses that come in various fusion hues of red/pink to white)
    few others i can't think of the name of atm- used to remember really nice ones lol. there are a lot of flowers etc that are for food or medicinal purposes so would be grown commonly in some real world areas. or for the sake of love/ beauty.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Be...like_candy.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowers...e_Four_Seasons
    http://www.ftd.com/mixed-bouquets-pc...ouquets/fall1/

yes please!!
    73.53%
    nah custom player clothes is enough
    26.47%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-02-2014, 07:45 PM.

Yes, this would be so awesome!
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i posted some idea about cloths for angels not long ago, still like this idea, but on my thread, as other players statments, biggest issue was that it possible cause more lag, and that is much of it already
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

hope u put skip on team arena .hope u change twilight clash structure capture the flag is killing the game, a lot of player are leaving the game cause if they are weak they stay weak even if they are actively playing the game daily in team dungeon might i suggest that u can play by urself cause if no one join u and cant finish team dungeon make the player lost interst in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          mate... did you ever thought about the next thing: GTArcade doesn't actually develop this game... Game is coming from china and chinese servers are way ahead us... And even they haven't such things.
          We even don't have all the costumes for ourselves cause they are damn expensive mostly, and you are talking here about angel costumes... Idea is not bad... but...
          GTarcade does develop this game lol. Gtarcade is the American website of youzu.com (the chinese developer).
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Ah more money to spend for the Angel clothes Thanks

You should Stick to crystal saga BEGONE Evil spirit
            It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

yeah cool..suggest also fairy for angel/ crown...
              enhance angel..could be magic soul surrounding an angel

wing for wedding entire- could be rose bouquet/ Cupid & Psyche flying above the shoulder
              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

angels get evolutions too like heros i think i saw evolved angelina from youzu.com forums. it makes difference they glowing

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                  they can make special stuff just for our player base( the main one would probably adopt it as well if good idea etc), just need to let them know its something we'd be interested in and keep at it, pretty much same with the other games when have got player suggestions done that are unique to our platform on R2. I can't promise anything since i'm not a dev etc. but will help with creative energy as a player myself&asking the mods/gms to take a look +send to team involved with updates etc
                  -customized cloth collor appearance for angels at least will be fun
                  -same for characters, example, many players have genesis that is white, customized collor will make more fun and different appearance, same with other cloths, why all gold organza must be same collor? a little customize wont hurt
                  -maybe even some jewelery items for angels-tiara, aura, wings, necklece -that will boost some stats for angels but as well for chracters alocated to that angel on guardians (1 or 2 of that jewelery per angel boosting crit, dodge, agi ....)
                  -what about extra items to boost main and heores stats? like gloves, belts or something
                  -wing could have diff collors as well, though, why not along with that give us some box (like hoardic box in diablo ) where we can put wings and cloths (one box for each) that will calculate all stats and we can use any wing and cloth combo without BR loss like now?
                  -that is just ideas i has and posted is some othet threads, regardles am i started them or someone else, hope that will help you

P.S. off course all that only if that wont caused any more lag or other troubles, we have them enough for now )
                  Last edited by solowingpixy; 11-02-2014, 03:52 PM. Reason: ahmmm
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Perhaps changeing the clothing wiew for classes would be nicer .. at this time if 100 male character wear Odin's or nething else they look the same.. at least they should rework clothing for classes .. but this wont come in the close future due mass of updates that include new events and so'on ..

Comment

Working...
                    X